*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hana
  2. Girls to choose from
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2116086-Hana
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2077548
Asian girls get diapered
This choice: Hana  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hana

    by: karlmarx700
"Have fun, Hana!" Mom said as she drove away.
Hana had just been dropped off at her friend Ayame's house for a slumber party. She was going to meet up with her other friend Yumi there too. The three girls were all secretly teen babies and could only let their baby side out t parties like this when one of their families was out for the weekend. Hana's Mom did not know that the duffle bag full of Hana's clothes didn't hold ordinary clothing. It was full of diapers, pacifiers, plastic pants, and teenager sized onesies.

Ayame was slightly shorter than Hana and had brighter eyes. She wore her hair short. Like Hana, she had small petite breasts. Yumi, on the other hand, was a bit taller and more mature looking, boasting a very well developed pair of breasts for a girl her age. Compared to Yumi, Hana and Ayame were kinda flat.

Hana stepped inside Ayame's house and was greeted with a big hug from her friend.
"Hana! you're here!" Ayame said.
Yumi approached too.
"Did you bring the diapers?" Yumi asked.
"I sure did." Hana said smiling.
She emptied out the duffle bag and showed her friends the goods.
"What should we do first?" Hana said.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2116086-Hana