*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amber
  2. Amber
  3. Someone tortures everyone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/3068732-Amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2081344
You are left home with your sisters when your parents go on a 3 week vacation, be careful.
This choice: Amber  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amber

    by: Paradox
On the phone, you are plotting a master scheme to fart on you sisters when Amber texted you.

Amber : “Hey Sarah! I have a plan for us to fart on all the other girls, do you accept?”

You thought about the plan and decided that although you wanted to fart on Amber at the start, it was still better than nothing so you accept.

The next day, you went into Ambers room where she was waiting, you saw a blanket behind her and you see movements everywhere inside the blanket.

“I got them in the blanket already and it is weighed down by dad’s weights. It is also soundproof but it cost almost all my allowance. Go inside and check on the others before they meet their gassy demise!”

What will you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go inside the blanket

2. Feel suspicion and run away

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Paradox (UN: 10oxparadox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/3068732-Amber