*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Peach
  2. Super Mario
  3. Videogames
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082237-Turned-into-a-diaper-by-a-media-girl/cid/3127444-Peach
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2082237
You get turned into a diaper and a girl of the media wears and uses you
This choice: Peach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Peach

    by: robobroxt
When someone thinks of Princess Peach as the ruler of the mushroom kingdom, they always imagine this peaceful, fun loving person that couldn't hurt a fly. It didn't help much that she was frequently kidnapped by Bowser and his minions, turning her into the poster child for damsels in distress. What many didn't know however, was how she treated those she had a lesser opinion of. In Peach's world there existed two kinds of people, those she thinks are good and those she thinks are evil.

Despite being an adult, she still had a very child-like impression of good and evil. Making someone cry, for example, would already make you evil in her eyes. Because why would someone cry if someone hadn't done something bad to them? If people cry, others would get upset too and then there wouldn't be any fun anymore. This was atleast how she phrased it back when you were ordered to her castle. You had always been someone to look out for others and help them wherever you could. That's why you decided to become a teacher.

But then there was this one day, your students had just gotten their tests back when your best student started to cry. No, her test wasn't bad at all. It was still an A. It just wasn't an A+. It didn't take that long until you got a letter with an invite to Peach's castle. And that's how you ended up in front of her. You still remember how she talked down to you. Things like logic and facts didn't matter to her. If you make a child cry, you are just the worst person in the world.

If you had just shut your mouth back then, maybe it would've only ended with you losing your job, but you had decided to defend yourself, thinking that you had nothing to do with the fact that your student was crying. After all, you couldn't just give her a better mark just to make her happy. That's not the point of a test. But this is when Peach's expression changed to that of anger, an emotion she mostly tried to hide. "The only person that is worse than someone who makes a child cry, is the person who tries to defend such a thing."

It was then that she decided that she had to teach you a lesson. This lesson had changed your whole life. If it could even be called a life anymore. Peach wasn't just an ordinary princess, she had the ability to use magic. That's why she could glide around in the air or put others to sleep. But this spell she cast on you was nothing like that. In a matter of seconds she had completely changed your human form to that of an inanimate object. That object was nothing more than a plain white diaper.

A diaper, that she was wearing herself, shortly after. Despite her being in no way diaper dependent, she had transformed you into this form and ordered her servants to put you on her royal behind. She was going to carry the punishment out herself and therefore she would endure having to wear you, as she put it. Once you would learn your lesson, she would turn you back. But that was almost 2 years ago and it didn't seem like she was ever turning you back.

In fact you weren't quite sure whether or not she even remembered saying that. As it turned out, the princess was rather fond of her new lifestyle. She had even structured her everyday life in accordance to it. There were diaper changes in the morning, during the afternoon aswell as in the evening. Peach was the type of person who spent alot of time in the bathroom. Probably because of her everyday diet. Even if she recently started to put more babyish food on her menu, her diet still mostly consisted of cakes and other sweets.

It was a miracle how she was still relatively slim. But that was probably because her body pushed out most of what she ate, leaving little to stay as fat on her body. When she had to go, she often did it without warning. After all, why would a princess publically announce she would mess herself? For you? No, you were nothing more than a diaper. She had also little empathy for what happened to you once she would...let it all out.

Normally it would start with a fart. Which would then cascade into a torrent of brown mass, the likes of which seemed impossible to be produced by a normal human being. Peach cared very little about it, as her dress would hide her messes most of the time. Not that she needed them to be hidden. She was infact very vocal about wearing diapers. After all she wanted to show the residents of the mushroom kingdom what she did to you, in order for them to keep having fun. Well her idea of fun atleast.

You were pretty sure most of them were just scared about being the next to be stuck to her behind and therefore went along with what she said. Not that there was any reason for Peach to ever stock up on diapers anymore. After all she pretty much had all the diapers she could need just with you. Logically you wouldn't still exist anymore after Peach's first diaper change and the following disposal of your messy form in the next trash can and so on. The thing was Peach wouldn't just let you escape her punishment by ending up on a trash dump getting burned into a crisp.

No, everytime you were thrown into a garbage bin, your conscience got transfered into the next diaper she would wear. Something she came up with, right when that first diaper change occured. After all, it probably wouldn't be a good lesson if she would just destroy you. Apparently the new diapers she would get changed into also magically appeared out of thin air. You never saw any packs lying around in her changing room after all and you frequently had to visit that room.

Of course during all this time you had occassionally attempted to get into a conversation with the princess. Often times to little success. The little times she did talk with you was whenever it was about topics she was interested in herself. Your struggle of being her diaper didn't concern her one bit however. Once you would bring anything related to that up, she wouldn't respond to you, often times coupled with an irritated "hmpf" sound.

Whether or not she felt insulted or was irritated by you not accepting your punishment, was still a mystery to you as she obviously wouldn't tell you about it. This was pretty much your life and there wasn't much, if anything, you could change about that. Whether or not it would be better to accept it or fight against it was still something you weren't sure about. But enough about that little recap of how this life you were living was like, why don't we just show what an ordinary day in it looked like?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 robobroxt (UN: robobroxt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robobroxt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082237-Turned-into-a-diaper-by-a-media-girl/cid/3127444-Peach