*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2084123-The-Shrink-Club
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2084123
The daily goings-on of a club dedicated to playing with shrinking technology.

The daily goings-on of a club dedicated to playing with shrinking technology.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Some basic rules apply for this interactive, nothing too strict.

1. No gore - not "no death", but don't be too descriptive and gross about it. Also, do not abruptly end chapters.
2. No one sentence chapters after the initial choice chapters, if you please.
3. This is not a growth story, as such please keep it focused on shrinking characters and interactions.
4. No scat, watersports, farts, or any other such toilet nonsense. No hard vore, please.
5. Of course, what is allowed is:
         1 Boobs
2          Ass
3          Vaginal
4          Male interaction (in moderation, please.)
5          Feet
6          Soft Vore
7          And anything I otherwise haven't said no to! *Smile*

Now that that's all squared away, the scenario:

Somewhere on a college campus, students spread rumors about an unofficial student club, which hangs out in an abandoned fraternity house. Behind closed doors, this invite-only club gets up to who knows what involving strange lights and strange noises. This club is...The Shrink Club! Touting Shrink rays which never leave the club building, urban legends can only guess what crazy things occur behind their locked doors...

The characters:
         Britney
One of the first club members, Britney is a rather eager girl with poofy C-cup breasts and a winning personality. She enjoys mischief and shrinking her boyfriend, David, on the daily. She is occasionally jokingly referred to as "The perfect girl" by everyone. Proud of her chocolate skin and creativity.

         David
One of two token "shrinkees" on the club, David doesn't stick up for himself very well. He's the submissive boyfriend of the typical much-larger-than-him Britney, whom he shares a charmed relationship with, even if she is totally the one in charge. Likes food at all sizes. Dislikes being shrunken, but you'll never hear him complain about it.

         Marvin
A fat short glassed nerd. This tech whiz inexplicably has it in with the ladies, as he is the developer of most of the S. Club's tech. He's also the one that makes sure folks get their privacy once night-time comes and people want to make the house shake. Pretty well liked, and doesn't get shrunk that often. Not that those two are in any way linked. "Club superhero".

         Sally and Suzy
Twins with a serious domination streak, they're rarely seen apart, and are responsible for most of the club's new invites. They have connections, on top of matching curvy figures. Their shared favorite member to shrink is Tino, whom they take turns with. Dye their hair every third week and choose each other's clothes in the morning.

         Tino
The class president doesn't really like attention. He gets an excess of it for being in an invite-only club by the Student Council, and he also gets just as much if not more attention from the twins Sally and Suzy, who practically own him like property by this point. Tall and thin with a black bowl haircut. Should visit the gym more often, but can't get away from the twins enough to get into a routine.

          Gary
Picture the perfect man in your head. Gary is better than that man. Pretty loyal, pretty studly, pretty popular, and just plain pretty pretty. Gary volunteers at the campus nurse office, and is the one who makes sure nobody gets hurt under normal circumstances. Is the closest thing the club has to a token giant, and has a perpetual tan. Voted most likely to be the one "Sharp Dressed Man" is about.

          Kim
Token shrinkee #2, Kim flirts (and sleeps) around. She's a blonde who likes to get what she wants, and in this case, "what she wants" is to play around with men while she's shrunk. Nothing to write home about in terms of assets, but outrageously confident and forward. Somehow has won ten perfect attendance awards.

Feel free to add any characters you think would fit in this story, and if they're good I'll add them to this list.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2084123-The-Shrink-Club