*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2161030-It-begins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2085332
Your mom loves to fart on your face as well as her friends.
Chapter #1

It begins

    by: Fart Twins X
You ran and ran, hoping to get away, but the beast was upon you. You tripped and was flipped onto your back, barely able to scream as a big ass sat on your face and....

PPPPPHHHHHBBBBBTTTTT!!!!!!

You awoke from your nightmare to see your mother's ass in your face, accompanied by the most horrific smell.

Your mom let out a mock sigh of relief as you struggled underneath her ass, before letting loose another foul blast, and grinding her ass on your face to smear the smell across your mug.

"There's plenty more where that came from Amy." A camera flash went off, and she got off your face taking her phone that was on your night stand with her.

Great, now she had photos of your face up her stinky ass, who knows what she'd do with those. Getting up, you check the hallway.

The coast seems clear.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fart Twins X (UN: toilettwinsx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2161030-It-begins