*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086002-Doors-to-another-anime-world/cid/2156989-How-it-started
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by joey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2086002
Of all the worlds out there, these are some of the weirdest ones out there
Chapter #1

How it started

    by: joey
If you went online and looked for the definition of boring odds are you would find a picture of your life that went with the definition. Every day it is the same routine wake up, go to school, go home, eat dinner, watch TV, go to bed then rinse and repeat. But one day when you were walking home from school it started raining and you cut across an alleyway to save time. When you were about halfway through the alleyway, you looked to your left and saw a strange door.

You looked at the sign and it reads a gateway for those who wish to leave their dull lives behind. You entered the door and failed to read the small fine print which said "warning once you enter a door there is no coming back and your memories will be altered in order to accommodate the world you enter". You close the door behind the you and you see a long hallway with numerous doors and each door has a different title on them. You look at the first four doors and wonder if any of these were worth checking out. So you decide enter the door that reads...

You have the following choices:

1. Eiken

2. Manyuu Hikenchou

3. Monster Musume

*Noteb*
4. Seikon No Qwaser

5. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joey (UN: spoofinator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086002-Doors-to-another-anime-world/cid/2156989-How-it-started