*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The city
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087165-Anthroickle/cid/2163888-The-city
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2087165
Anthros and tickling. What more could you ask for?
Chapter #1

The city

    by: MidnightWolf
A large, low to the ground billboard is the first thing seen in Anthroickle. Each letter is the pattern of a different animal. The E even has a dragons tail in it. The city looms not far away. Suburbs surrounded most of the city. A rural and forest area covered a small quarter. Sky scrapers towered dead center of the city.

Laughter can be heard all over the place. From buildings, cars. Heck even in the park. Used as prizes and punishments. Kids using it in games. Several national sports are nothing but tickling!

Furs and scales wander freely. Some by car, some by bike, some by flight, some by paw. But what about you? Are you a native of the town? Or are you brand new? (Brand new go to immigration)

You have the following choices:

1. Cielly (Native)

*Noteb*
2. Timmothy (Native)

*Noteb*
3. Cassi

4. Duskero

5. Immigration office

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MidnightWolf (UN: sniperkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087165-Anthroickle/cid/2163888-The-city