*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The New Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089040-The-Witchs-Assistant/cid/2173914-The-New-Job
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2089040
A shrinking/vore story that puts you in the place of a young witches new assistant.
Chapter #1

The New Job

    by: THExDARKxSANDMAN
You approach the wooden door of a rather large mansion, after the hike up the lengthy driveway you are already slightly winded.
"this place really is in the middle of nowhere" you say to yourself "I hope this guy isn't some crazy old weirdo"
you raise your hand to knock but before you can lay a knuckle on the door it opens up. behind it stands young girl with dark black hair pulled into a ponytail and still wet from a shower. shes adorned in nothing but a purple tank top and sweatpants that bag around her ankles, her bare feet poking out from under the fabric. She looks up at you with bright green eyes, seeming slightly impatient she asks "can i help you...?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "My name is Clarice Scarlett..."

2. "My name is Christopher white..."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 THExDARKxSANDMAN (UN: darksandman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
THExDARKxSANDMAN has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089040-The-Witchs-Assistant/cid/2173914-The-New-Job