*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Henriette the hippo
  2. Entry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2177860-Henriette-the-hippo
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2089796
Simba is signed up to wrestle large animals. However, he may not come out on top.
This choice: Henriette the hippo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Henriette the hippo

    by: nobody495
"...Henriette the hippo," the vulture continues. "She is a colossal mass of fat, intent on smashing anyone that dares challenge her. It'll take a miracle for you to get out of this." The vulture spreads his wings, and flies off somewhere in the crowd, presumably to get Henriette.
"The nerve of that guy. You'll prove him wrong in the arena, won't ya?" Timon says.
"Of course. Just follow my instinct, and I'll get the jump on anybody here."
"Atta boy." A short while later, the vulture called Simba and Henriette to the animal made arena. "Knock 'em dead!" Simba charges into the arena, determination at its max. He slides under the bottom most vine, and gets to one corner of the arena, a smug grin on his face.
"In this corner, we have, Simba the lion!" The vulture motions to Simba in one corner, resulting in the crowd laughing at his tiny stature. Simba scowled, ready to prove them wrong. "And in this corner, we have, Henriette the hippo!" The vulture motions to the other side of the arena, with not a soul in sight. Then, a series of steady, loud thumps resounded throughout the general area. Trees shook, the Earth seemed to tremble, when a massive hippo, walking upright, stepped over the upper most vine, before sitting down in her corner, resulting in several members of the crowd, and SImba, being tossed into the air from the resulting shockwave. Simba's awestruck and terrified by his opponent's gargantuan size. She stood just a third shy of the height of one of the arena, if she were carnivorous, she could probably swallow Pumbaa whole. Most striking of all was her massive butt, which could pin 3 Simbas and still have room to spare. Henriette stares down at Simba, and grin maliciously.
"This shrimp is my prey? Guess it's up to me to put on a show," Henriette speaks smugly. Simba's initial fear was replaced with anger. His strength was renewed, and he's ready to show this rock with legs who's boss.
"Ready, and, fight!"
Henriette stays in place, eyeing SImba up, as he took the initiative and charges at Henriette. He leaps as high as he can, poised to pounce upon Henriette's massive belly. As he descends towards Henriette's stomach, Henriette maintains her grin. She then contracts her stomach muscles in front of Simba, much to his shock. She thrusts her stomach forward, smacking Simba in the face with her own fat, and sending him flying pathetically back onto the dirt floor of the arena.
"Ha-ha!" Henriette cackles as she gets on all fours and walks towards Simba's dazed body. Simba was seeing triple as Henriette looked over him, grabbed his tail, and roughly yaned him up to eye level, giving off a more cruel grin as she stared at the suspended cub.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2177860-Henriette-the-hippo