*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090403-Shrunk-in-a-Womens-Wrestling-League/cid/2185910-Take-him-to-the-ring-for-his-first-match
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2090403
You're a tiny wrestler that has to wrestle in a league full of voluptuous, dominant women
This choice: "Take him to the ring for his first match"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Take him to the ring for his first match"

    by: dude501
"Take him to the ring," Touko orders, "It's time for his first match." With you secure in her palm, Touko's attendant nods and exits the room. Your heart races as the attendant walks down a long hallway with you. You still can't believe this is happening. You just wanted to be a wrestler, not some tiny lab experiment! You've got to get out of here. You've got to get your size back. But you'll need help, and you certainly wont be getting any from Miss Hizuki or any of her attendants. Maybe you can ask one of the wrestlers here, like your upcoming opponent. Yeah! She has to be more reasonable than that crazy showrunner and might be willing to help a fellow wrestler out.

You mentally cross your fingers as you're carried into the main auditorium, where the ring is held. You're taken aback by the bright lights and loud cheers, but the attendant is unphased as she heads down the walkway. She reaches the ring and drops you off on the edge of it before leaving, her task completed. Now in the ring, you reorient yourself and walk towards the center to face your opponent. You quickly find her giant shadow looming over you, and your jaw drops when you look up to see...

Who?

You have the following choices:

1. A DWA wrestler

*Noteb*
2. A Non-DWA wrestler, here for an exhibition match

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude501 (UN: dude501 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude501 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090403-Shrunk-in-a-Womens-Wrestling-League/cid/2185910-Take-him-to-the-ring-for-his-first-match