*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090403-Shrunk-in-a-Womens-Wrestling-League/cid/2258431-Have-your-first-match
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2090403
You're a tiny wrestler that has to wrestle in a league full of voluptuous, dominant women
This choice: Have your first match  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Have your first match

    by: Mr TRJ
Before you get a chance to meet some of the wrestlers here, you bump into someone. "Oops, sorry about that love." The woman said. Tom looked at the woman and was stunned with how beautiful she looked. She had a wonderful tan complexion, huge breasts and a huge ass. "That's okay." Tom said as he blushed. "Um, who are you?" Tom asked politely as he looked at her eyes. "My name is Elizabeth Hart. I'm a new person here." She said as she held out her hand.

"Me too! I'm Tom by the way." He said as he shook her soft hand. "I'm just trying to find my way around this big place." She told him. "Hopefully I can help you." Tom said as he offered. "Oh sure thing Tom!" She said as she followed him around. Tom had a relatively good surrounding of the place from the map he had gotten from the first desk, enough for him to help out Elizabeth. While doing so, Elizabeth was talking to him about her gimmick of being a cosplayer and the busts she was doing when she was a police officer.

At the end, he took her to her dressing room, which was net to his. "Well, here's your dressing room." He said. "Why thank you for helping me." She said as she gave him a big hug. Your face was between her tan, amazing smelling boobs as she let go for a moment. Touko then came up to the two of them. "Well I see that the two of you are becoming fast friends." Touko said. The both of them smiled. "I hope that you two don't mind being each other's opponents. Later!" Touko said. Elizabeth waved to her before talking to Tom. "Good luck my new friend, I'm off to change!" She said as she went in her dressing room and Tom went out to the ring.

"Coming up first, the first male in the DWA, Tom the Terrible!" The announcer said as he came out. Some people were cheering for him as he made his wasy down to the ring. "And his opponent, also a newcomer to DWA, give it up for Eliza Nigma!" The announcer said. Knowing that Elizabeth Hart was his first opponent, made it easier for him to realize who it was, but the question is, who does she cosplay as when she came out?

Her favorite wrestler Rikishi or a construction worker?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rikishi

*Noteb*
2. A Construction Worker

*Noteb*
3. Writer's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr TRJ (UN: mrtrj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude501 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090403-Shrunk-in-a-Womens-Wrestling-League/cid/2258431-Have-your-first-match