*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body Swap
  2. Jake
  3. The First Chapter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090409-Science-Mom/cid/2181971-Body-Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Technology · #2090409
Kate Colins is an eccentric scientist, and definitely not your average mom.
This choice: Body Swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Body Swap

    by: Unknown
It was a Friday night, and Kate was down in the basement, looking at a list of ideas she had for “experiments”, which were mostly just for fun. She glanced over at “Body Swap”. “Man, I can’t believe I still haven’t tried that one yet! I have to get going on it!” she shouted, and quickly rushed over to the box of spare parts she had, and quickly grabbed an old TV remote. “This should probably be a good base for the device.” Kate observed, and quickly got over to a table and began to make it into a body-swapping remote.

Upstairs, Jake was looking at the front page of a social media website on his phone. “Must be 13 or over to sign up”, the page said. “Man, I wish I was old enough for these websites… I still have to wait three years to sign up!” he thought. “Being older sounds AWESOME!” he shouted. “Jake, can you be a bit more quiet?” Mike asked from the room next door. “Sorry.” Jake responded. Kate, downstairs had heard Jake, and chose him to be who she swapped with.

“There, done!” she said, looking at her creation. It had a single button on it that simply swapped the body of the user with the body of whoever it was pointed at. “Well, I guess I’ll go to bed now.” she said, looking at the clock. It was 2 AM. “Hmm, I might swap with Jake now…”

You have the following choices:

1. Swap with Jake now

*Noteb*
2. Wait until morning

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SwitchGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090409-Science-Mom/cid/2181971-Body-Swap