*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your cow of a maid
  2. Other
  3. Anthro maid
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090693-A-summer-alone-with-the-maid/cid/2466603-Your-cow-of-a-maid
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2090693
Your family goes out on vacation leving you and your maid home together
This choice: Cow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your cow of a maid

    by: Dragos Drakkar
Which one is your bovine maid?

Summer Thompson is a twenty five year old black and white furred cow. She is tall and has a killer hourglass figure and often finds any excuse she can to bend over so her ass is exposed towards you or you can see right down into the canyon of her cleavage.

Marie-Louise Fouché is a nineteen year old cow with tan colored fur. She emigrated from France about two years ago and has worked for your family for much of that time. Her body is extremely fat due to her nature as a gourmand, but despite her size she is still quite agile. You often find yourself recruited to help feed her ravenous appetite.

Annabelle is an older cow, sure. But still has plenty of milk for you her "baby". When she's around she insists on doing almost every thing for you. This includes giving you milk.

Brittany is a younger cow, and full of energy. She loves to play games and hang out with you, though she has one problem, and that's IBS. So she can be quite gassy at times.

You have the following choices:

1. Summer

2. Marie

3. Annabelle

*Noteb*
4. Brittney

*Noteb*
5. More bovine maids

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragos Drakkar (UN: mr_j at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090693-A-summer-alone-with-the-maid/cid/2466603-Your-cow-of-a-maid