*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mongolian Mansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090746-Supernatural-Mansion-Of-Tickle-Torture/cid/2183409-The-Mongolian-Mansion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #2090746
Join 4 friends as they journey into the mysterious Mongolian Mansion
Chapter #1

The Mongolian Mansion

    by: Devoted
"I can't believe we finally found it, the historical Mongolian Mansion" Lurena giggled excitedly, "I know this place is gigantic" Valerie remarked. "What did the books say about this place"? Rachel asked, "They said that this mansion was built back in the early 1800's when supposedly supernatural creatures wandered this area" Natalie replied. "It gives me chills just looking at it, lets go exploring guys" Lurena said, the four friends walked up to the big doors of the mansion and knocked using the old fashioned door knocker shaped like a lions head. It was silent for a few seconds then a trap door opened up from below them and they all fell down into these tubes, the tubes led them down to the bottom floor of the mansion. Lurena and Natalie appeared in a room lit with lots of candlesticks up on the walls and a door directly in front of them. Valerie and Rachel landed in a room filled with old fashioned dolls that were probably made in the 1800's as well, the creepy doll faces were all placed so that they were facing Natalie in the center of the room, there was one door in front of them as well. Once all the girls got their composure they heard a voice over a speaker "Hello and welcome to the Mongolian Mansion, if you are here that means you are either travelers passing through looking to find help or you are trying to find out more about this historical mansion, well I am sorry to say that you have made a grave mistake coming here for you see this mansion is haunted by different supernatural creatures that used to wander around these parts back in the 1800's and they love to hear laughter. Don't worry though for there is a way for you all to escape but in order to do so you must make your way to the top floor of this 5 story mansion and switch off the mansions security because the doors on the 2 floor entrance where you all fell from are locked, you might be thinking well that doesn't sound to hard but unfortunately for you their are a lot of different paths in this mansion, you could say its like one big maze, and top it off all the creatures in this mansion will be hunting you for your laughter. How they will acquire it is something you will find out soon enough. I wish you all the best of luck" the speaker shut off.

Whose Story would you like to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. Candlestick Room (Lurena & Natalie)

2. Doll Room (Valerie & Rachel)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Devoted (UN: musicmaster225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Devoted has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090746-Supernatural-Mansion-Of-Tickle-Torture/cid/2183409-The-Mongolian-Mansion