*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2092809-Vorequestria-Rookie-in-the-Royal-Guard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2092809
Choose a character and guide them through their first (and possibly last) day as a guard.

Choose a character and guide them through their first (and possibly last) day as a guard.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive set in a vorish and other fetish inclined take on the world of My Little Pony. All fetishes are welcome here, and any that end in the death or permanant transformation or detainment of a character are even encouraged.


Welcome to the Royal Guard, cadet! The following day will be trying. Almost fifty percent of cadets end up shoved up butts, crushed under hooves or turned into cumdumps on their first day... but survive the first and things will get easier. Those reports you hear of young guards ending up smeared across heavy flanks, being splattered out into dumpsters, or dragged into a dark alley and gangbanged are not exaggerated. Canterlot's seedy and swollen underbelly hates every one of you, and will want to see you ruined. We have taught you all we can, but getting those street smarts fast is up to you. Now best of luck to all of you.

In this interactive you will choose one of two characters, and guide them through their first day as a guard, either leading them to ruin or victory depending on what you would like to see. As mentioned before permanant fates are encouraged, and there's no limit on what fetishistic fate befalls them, though vore will be a central theme in the story along with more cartoonish and slobbish fates thanks to personal preference.

The characters:

Pointed Lance - Lance is a unicorn stallion with a white coat and a dark blue mane, looking very much the part of the Royal Guard in his golden armour as he has chosen to serve Celestia. A military family with a proud backbone has seen him very much volunteered for a position which he would rather not be in. His disposition is fairly nervous and the unfortunate situation he finds himself in makes it hard for him to think positively. His eyes are a fetching green, and very often seen switching back and forth as he practices his detaining spells. His cutiemark is a lance with a fancy tassel of red tied around the point.

Moonbounce - Moon is a chipper silver grey coated thestral mare who has been training for this her whole life. She can't wait to serve Luna like her parents before her, and approaches any situation with optimism and a sometimes overdose of bravery. Warm amber slitted eyes grace her face, and her purple armour matches the leathery length of her wings when they are outstretched. A mane of dark blue sits atop her head and is usually messy, just like her tail. Her cutiemark is the moon appearing to be moving upwards courtesy of speed lines.

I will be keeping an eye on updates and will be offering to fix up chapters that do not meet a basic standard for detail or other reasons.

I am still working on this and will be adding chapters, but feel free to add wherever. No need to notify me. If there's a clash I'll work around it.

Now with OC art thanks to the awesome dddddd2! Find it here: http://aryion.com/g4/view/357060
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2092809-Vorequestria-Rookie-in-the-Royal-Guard