*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First steps
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093839-I-giantess/cid/2198200-First-steps
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2093839
What happens when a 21-year-old cocky bikini model becomes 250' tall with super-powers?
Chapter #1

First steps

    by: papayoya
First Steps

My hands sink in the sidewalks and my feet sink in the road as I push myself up and the world sinks around me at high speed.

Whoa! What a view! I place my hands on my hips and calmly look around, letting the true implications of my size sink in. I mean, I knew I was big when I grew through the roof and also when was sitting down on the road, but seeing the buildings that line up on both sides of the street barely being able to get up to mid-thigh and getting both a panoramic view of the city and a first view of the people at my feet from up above really bring the true implications of my size home.

I am huge. And of course, people notice it even more than when I was just sitting.

Standing with your hands on your hips, looking at the world at your feet… this must be the favorite pose of any giantess! If I ever see my sister again, I need to ask her.

Out of the millions of differences that now exist between me and everyone else in the world, height is definitely the most obvious one. And while I’m standing in a commanding pose I know that thousands of people look at me, even if they need to peek over their shoulders from time to time as they try to flee. And they fear me, respect me and admire me at the same time. I don’t need to do much to inspire these feelings. Just be there. Standing.

The other way around, when I look down at the hundreds of people on the road, none of them bigger than a bug, it’s incredibly obvious to me that I own them. I mean, there is just no question in my mind about that.

That is the effect that size has both on me and on the people around me. Thirty minutes ago I was a successful young model and now I’m looking at the world as if it were already mine. And very few people around me will dare to deny that truth.

Along the years I’ve been thinking about what happened to Eileen, I developed a theory. I find out that now that I’m the giantess it applies nicely. Let’s imagine that I would have got the powers of Superman. I would probably be on my own right to consider myself the most powerful being in the world, too. However, no one would have realized by now. And my best guess is that I would be barely starting to find out my powers at this moment. With size things are so obvious, though! My presence is undeniable to the world. But it’s also undeniable to me. It forces me to embrace it; it removes any hesitation.

This makes things that much easier! Yeah, size definitely matters.

So, I’m standing up for the first time, admiring my size and scanning the city, feeling more excited than any woman has ever felt before.

I guess that you’ll all have concluded by now that I won’t be wimping out like Eileen did. Let me repeat something, just in case you did not get it yet: I-LOVE-BEING-A-GIANT!

Having reached this conclusion, the next one is easy enough: I’m going to take over the city. To me that’s not even a mission, it’s a given. Let’s face it: if I don’t shrink out my own will, which I won’t, there is no way in the world I can be stopped. Eileen already proved that, so I won’t waste my time explaining myself. This city will be mine, as will every other city. This is not what I want to do, though.

It’s not that I don’t want to take over the world. I do. I’ve always been a little megalomaniacal, which blends in really well with being an all-powerful giant. But I don’t want to “only” take over the world. I mean… how long would I need to take over this city if this was the only thing I wanted to do? An hour? Probably less.

I’m not really interested in this. I’m an incredibly attractive young woman that has just become a giant. I’m interested on testing the limits of my new condition, experiencing what no one has been able to experience before, living the full giantess experience. Said in other words: I’m out to have fun!

I don’t know Palmsdale too well. Which means I’m not too attached to it either. I think this will work out well, since I’m guessing it will take me a while to get used to this size, which probably means that I will end up breaking a little more of Palmsdale than of the cities I visit in the future.

I’m a carefree woman, but I’d still rather fuck a totally unknown city with totally unknown people than one I’ve lived in for a while.

Anyway, back to the most immediate action. I want to have fun, which necessarily implies testing my newfound size. Which means I need to get moving. I have no specific destination in mind, so I just move to the front, in the direction of the crowd. A crowd is always an appealing sight for a woman of my new size.

You would think that after my long mental diatribe the people would have done a better job of getting away. You would be wrong. They are no more than four blocks away when I start moving. That’s a ridiculous distance by my new standards.

They get scared when they see me moving, which was to be expected, of course. I don’t pay too much attention to them because I’m enjoying the feeling of the asphalt creasing, cracking and sinking as I rest my weight on my foot. I take another step to enjoy it again.

MMMM I moan. I love it. In case you have not got it yet, I’m eager to tell the world that things have changed now that I’m here to play. And I love being able to send a message just by walking.

I have my mind set on being as sexy as I am powerful. This is quite demanding to my sex appeal, of course. Thankfully, I already have the body and the attire. I just need to add the attitude. I’m barely three blocks away from the first group of geniuses that decided that outrunning a woman my size was an option worth trying and rather than walking I start strutting after them.

Each one of my sexy steps must be accounting for dozens of their strides. The little unlucky bastards really never had an option. If anything I’m surprised that they did not realize before, but I guess that I’m too new and that they are as little used to the situation as I am. The advantage for me is that no one can step on me if I get careless.

A few more steps and my toes are right behind them. Even without touching them, just resting my weight in one delicate foot has already managed to make a few parked cars bounce and half a dozen people lose their balance, which is exhilarating.

I have to make a decision now. Only the decision was really made the moment I started walking after them.

The point that I’m barely five blocks away from the hotel is not lost to me. Most of the tiny people that managed to flee the hotel before it crumbled are probably among those that are now in front of my toes. I have probably crossed my path with a lot of them plenty of times over the last couple of days, in the elevator, at breakfast or in the gym. From twenty-five stories above the ground one tiny person looks pretty much like another and fails to generate too much empathy to someone like me, though.

Their fate was really sealed the moment I decided that I wanted to walk down the road and they managed to get it packed enough that there would be nowhere I would be able to step without getting a few of them.

So, I raise my foot and take my next step normally. I realize it will end up on top of four people, the fifth one miraculously able to dash out of the spot my foot will land in the last instant. He ends up, face up, right in front of my little toe.

My bare foot is still as delicate as always, so the fact that it has so easily finished four people still feels curious. I’ve noticed a spongy feeling in my sole just before my foot has kept going and cracked the asphalt as with every other step.

OOPS I say aloud and I know this is the final insult. YOU GUYS ARE SO SMALL THAT I’M AFRAID I DID NOT SEE YOU I say, mocking.

I can feel some anger in the crowd, but I don’t give a damn. It’s not as if they will be able to do anything about the situation, right?

I did not step on them out of hate, or contempt or out of joy. Killing people per se does not give me pleasure. I’m not a mass-murderer at heart, no matter what story the body count figures may tell. I stepped on them out of curiosity. Period.

They were the first. I’m sure they won’t be the last.

I look down again and my eyes lock with those of the tiny man I almost crushed. It’s too tempting to let it pass, so I crouch down and pick him up by the sides with two fingers.

I’m sure he is thinking that he finally ran out of luck, but I only want to take a closer look at him.

YOU ARE A LUCKY GUY I tell him as I hold him in front of my face

I catch him taking a glimpse down and chuckle when I realize what he was looking at: my cleavage.

MEN I say as I keep looking at him with a wide smile in my face

He blushes instantly and realizes that he made a mistake.

THEY’RE PRETTY IMPRESSIVE, AREN’T THEY? I ask naturally. They are, of course. My chest is clearly oversized for my generally thin frame, and fit into the very tight and very sexy bikini top I’m wearing, my tits bulge like hot-air balloons.

HERE, TAKE A CLOSER LOOK I say and then I casually drop him in the tight valley between my imposing mountains of flesh. I was a little worried that he would bounce to death, but he doesn’t. My aim was perfect and he just slides between my breasts until he gets stuck when he is all the way down to his waist. I look down and chuckle at how comic the situation is. He tickles a little.

You have the following choices:

1. Vicki forgets about the man in her bra and moves to something else

*Noteb*
2. Vicki crushes the man between her breasts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 papayoya (UN: papayoya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
papayoya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093839-I-giantess/cid/2198200-First-steps