*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093938-Cartoon-Tickle-Prison/cid/2492793-Caught-Steeling-Somthing
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2093938
Some famous cartoon characters are tickle punished in a special tickle prison
This choice: Caught Steeling Somthing He Wasn't Allowed To Wish For  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Caught Steeling Somthing

    by: Flappybob
Timmy Was Caught Steeling Money And Was Sentenced To 12 Months At The Cartoon Tickle Prison.

It Is Now 6:30am And All The Cell Doors Are Opening. There Was A Loud BUZZ Sound And The Cell Block Was Alive With The Sound Of Bare Feet Slapping On The Concrete Floor As The Prisoners Walked.

There's Timmy Turner, Remy Buxaplenty And Lots Of Other Prisoners That Have Fairies.

This Was A Special Part Of The Prison With Technology That Blocked Magic.

As The Warden, You Must Lay Down The Rules And Carry Out Some Tickle Punishments.

"Now Listen Up Prisoners, While You Are Here There Are Rules. And Trust Me, If You Don't Want Any Extra Tickling Punishments, You'll Abide By Them. Rule 1: No Footwear Of Any Kind Allowed. If Footwear Is Found, The Owner Will Be Tickle Punished. Rule 2: You MUST Have Baby Oil Applied Before And After Each Punishment Session As It Makes You More Ticklish. Rule 3: Escape Attempts Will See Your Punishment Sessions Upgraded To Dogs Licking Your Worst Spot. And Rule 4: If You Are Found With Faries Or Magic Of Any Kind, You WILL Have Your Worst Spot Licked By Goats For 2 Hours Each Day For The Duration Of Your Incarceration. You Got All That" You Say.

"Yes Warden" Say The Prisoners.

"Good, Now Off To Your First Session" You Tell The Prisoners.

Each Prisoner Gets A Guard, But YOU Get Timmy.

"Let's Go Turner, I Don't Have All Day" You Tell Him.

"Please Go Easy, I'm Very Ticklish" Timmy Says.

"Well, Too Bad Turner. Cos This Place Will Make You SCREAM With Laughter" You Tell Him

As You Walk Past The Tickle Room, You Hear The Frantic Screams And Laughter Of The Prisoners.

From Room 1, You Hear "NO, NO, NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO. MAKE IT STAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAP"

From Room 4, You Hear "OH GOSH, NOT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEERE"

When You Finally Get To The Tickle Room, You See Some Stocks, A Set Of Wrist Shackles And A Gigglepie.

"OH NO, NOT THOSE" Begged Timmy.

"That's Right. Pick A Spot, Feet Or Torso" You Order.

Timmy...

You have the following choices:

1. Picks The Feet

*Noteb*
2. Picks The Torso

*Noteb*
3. Tries To Escape

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flappybob (UN: flappybob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093938-Cartoon-Tickle-Prison/cid/2492793-Caught-Steeling-Somthing