*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2096862-Women-Larger-Bigger-Better/cid/2212290-Brenda-30yr-old-52-110lbs--Scientist
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2096862
Stories about women gaining weight, bigger breast and growing taller.
This choice: Brenda 30yr old 5'2" 110lbs -Scientist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brenda 30yr old 5'2" 110lbs -Scientist

    by: spandexspy
Brenda was a workaholic, other than her boyfriend she really had no life outside of work.. Brenda worked in the genetic engineering department of E-Corp, as an assistant to Dr. Von Basil one of world leading genetic scientists. They had been working on a growth hormone to make livestock bigger and fatter. Unfortunately, the results had not been successful, and Brenda had just been task to take the 20 failed strains to the incinerator.

As she was taking the elevator down to the basement level where the incinerator was, there was a blast that shook the building. The blast blowing into the elevator shaft, making the elevator free fall 3 stories down. Brenda’s body was covered by all the broken vials of the different strains of growth hormone.

(A day later an eco-tourist group took credit of bombing E-Corps Genetic Research Center.)

You have the following choices:

1. Brenda is rushed to the Hosiptal

*Noteb*
2. Brenda crawls out of the ruins and heads home.

*Noteb*
3. Brenda starts growing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spandexspy (UN: spandexspy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spandexspy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2096862-Women-Larger-Bigger-Better/cid/2212290-Brenda-30yr-old-52-110lbs--Scientist