*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Down the Halls
  2. The party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2220679-Down-the-Halls
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2097711
Your party gets bigger than you expected
This choice: Readers Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Down the Halls

    by: Unknown
You look up to see no one. There is so much people here at this point, there could be a couple of other people here named Ben at this point. Shrugging, you are about to head into the living room to join everyone again when you glance down the hallway and realize your bedroom door is wide open. With so much people here, some of which you don't know at all, you figure it might be a good idea to lock the room up before you wake up from a blacked out hangover to find your laptop missing.

You squirm through bodies of people. Of course, being the host of this, every other person you pass makes you take a shot with them or gives you a friendly nudge on the shoulder. Soon enough, you are walking through the hallway and to your bedroom.

With your room key, you can lock and unlock the bedroom doors and bathroom. So locking it will not be a problem but when you are reaching for the door knob, you notice...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Whodon Eit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2220679-Down-the-Halls