*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A convincing argument
  2. The party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/TC7M96MS2-A-convincing-argument
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2097711
Your party gets bigger than you expected
This choice: Mark, to bring something to your attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A convincing argument

    by: Whodon Eit
Mark lumbered his way in your direction. He wasn't much bigger than you, more muscle sure, but the guy went to the gym every day after work. You could tell by the way he was walking he was a bit drunk, but still coherent.

"Eyyy, Ben." He wrapped his arm around your neck pulling you close as he always did. "I think I'm gonna do it. I think I'm gonna try and get with Yukiko tonight."

He gave you an overconfident smile before turning his attention in her direction. She was talking to a few people, mingling, but seeming a bit uncomfortable. You hoped it wasn't already because of Mark, but something told you he hasn't talked to her just yet.

You pushed his arm off you and joked. "Yea? What makes you think she'll say yes? Maybe you're nit the drunk night in shabby armor she's looking for."

He gave you a nudge, his expression straightening out. "Yea? Not like you're any better. Look, I'm just gonna see if there's interest. If you don't see us for a bit...don't worry about it." He gave a wink and started sauntering off, trying to play it cool.

You fished for your phone in your pocket, pulling up her number to text her quick. "If you need to get out of a situation, let me know. Okay?" And hit send just as Mark got to her.

Too far away to hear what was being said, you turned your attention to the drinks again, pouring yourself a rum and coke before joining the party.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whodon Eit (UN: whodoneitnow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whodon Eit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/TC7M96MS2-A-convincing-argument