*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097894-Healing-Hands
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2097894
A successor to "The Healer". You can heal any wound no matter how life threataning

A successor to "The Healer". You can heal any wound no matter how life threataning

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
LIMITED TIME OFFER: NEXT 11 PEOPLE TO ADD A CHAPTER (3 paragraphs minimum) WILL RECEIVE 100 POINTS. YOU CAN ADD MORE CHAPTERS FOR MORE POINTS.

This story is largely based on "The Healer", an interactive story now long gone where the main character had a magic kiss that could heal any wound no matter how serious. This story is no longer available and doesn't seem to be coming back so I've written this one as a spiritual successor with my own personal twists and touches.

The set up: You (the main character) has recently awakened your hidden ability to heal wounds whenever you touch the affected area. Can be a light touch, a rub, or even a kiss.

With these new powers you are eager to see how far you can go...

Rules:
1. Violence and mild gore is allowed. These wounds you will be healing have to come from somewhere after all.
2. Characters CAN be killed off with the reader being the only exception. IE what happens if you've reached the limits of your powers? Be creative though.
3. Swearing aloud. Make these characters feel real. Just don't be blatantly racist or hateful for the sake of it okay?
4. Sexual situations are allowed. Feel free to avoid them or feel free to go at it. Avoid being overtly abusive though
5. At it's most basic you have the power to heal wounds with a touch of your fingers, lips, hands, hell even feet. How these powers affect the target past that is up to you guys.
(Rules subject to change)
6. The main character is supposed to be you. Use neutral language to describe the main character so anyone can insert themselves in to the story.

Characters: (more will be added as the story goes on)

You: Main Protagonist. Adult age
This is your self insert. This character looks and acts like you do. Can be female or male, whatever you prefer.

Alyssa: Your girlfriend. 19 Years old
She's been your gf for some time now. She will be the first person to see your power and the most eager to see what you can do with it. She's quite adventurous. Alyssa is of average height for a girl with red hair, decent bust, and shapely rear.

Marie: Your Cousin. 22 Years old
Close relative of yours. She is a swimsuit model with a gorgeous body and a cute face. She also seems to have some experience with the healing hands power.

More to be added.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097894-Healing-Hands