*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arrival and Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099220-My-grandmothers-estate/cid/2222232-Arrival-and-Awakening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2099220
What happens when you inherit a mansion from a distant relative.
Chapter #1

Arrival and Awakening

    by: The architect
It was not quite the massive structure Tom had pictured in his head when he was told he was inheriting an estate, but as he drove up the curved paved driveway to a spot near the front porch he realized it was buy most standards a large house. Grabbing the keys from the top of the small mountain of paperwork occupying the front seat of his car he let himself into his new home. As expected the interior was furnished and had a lived in feel although a cleaning team from the lawyers office had gone through to spruce up the place. Carrying a small bag of clothes up the stairs Tom found a large bedroom with an attached bathroom just down the hall from the master bedroom. Dropping his things for the moment Tom wandered down the hall toward the master bedroom intending to inspect it. Entering the large room Tom immediately took not of the hard wood floors the modern furniture which seemed wrong for a house inhabited by an old lady. Noticing a small object that lay gleaming on a side table with a small folded piece of paper next to it Tom went to examine it. Tom read the note first which claimed to have been written by his grandmother who entrusted her former home to him and this jewel which would ensure everything his grandmother hoped for him would occur.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Examine the jewel

2. Look around the room some more

*Noteb*
3. Go downstairs

*Noteb*
4. Something Else

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The architect (UN: a.seymore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The architect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099220-My-grandmothers-estate/cid/2222232-Arrival-and-Awakening