*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You get startled awake by loud creaking.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099875-Small-Problems----Shrunken-at-home/cid/2224658-You-get-startled-awake-by-loud-creaking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2099875
Rest assured, things get kinky.
Chapter #1

You get startled awake by loud creaking.

    by: sojoocy
Your sleep is interrupted by a poignant creak-CREAK and you snap back into reality with a muffled gasp, sitting bolt upright and flicking your eyes towards the source of the noise.

It's your father -- a quiet man in his early fifties, possessed of a stout gut and thinning hir. He doesn't notice your movement -- unsurprisingly -- and trudges sleepily towards the restroom in the next room over.

As the door shuts behind him your eyes dart to the sleeping form of your mother.

She's a reasonably attractive woman, but her pockmarked skin and the traces of grey in her hair betray her forty-some years. Her full lips are tight and her sweaty brow is furrowed, but her steady breathing tells you she's asleep -- doubtless tormented by some foul dream.

She shifts suddenly, unconsciously straightening and pulling her second pillow closer to her chest. Her breasts, tawny and ample, spill out of her nightshirt invitingly -- you're still rubbing the sleep from your eyes but your member throbs painfully to life. You know the kind of power she possesses over you now, you KNOW what you saw in her eyes the other night, and for a moment you consider shouting until she wakes up and then begging, pleading with her to scoop you out of your cardboard prison and make you her plaything.

The only thing holding you back is the knowledge that your father will be back in a few moments, and you loathe the idea of him being involved. Not for the first time, you question why neither he nor your brother was affected by whatever made you what you are now.

You have the following choice:

1. Your father walks back into the room.


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sojoocy (UN: sojoocy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sojoocy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099875-Small-Problems----Shrunken-at-home/cid/2224658-You-get-startled-awake-by-loud-creaking