*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101667-Welcome-to-Head-Town/cid/2240597-Character-2
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2101667
Welcome to a town where bodies want their heads off and has to live together apart.
This choice: Character #2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Character #2

    by: UnhinderedDiscipline
You are a female. More specifically, an average female college student who came to this town to satisfy her curiosity. You see, you had heard your friends talking about this town and it piqued your interest, and since it was spring break and all, you decided to go down to this odd little town to see for yourself.
When you get off the bus, you notice people without heads, people carrying their heads and people with mismatched heads and bodies. You decide your first order of business in this town is...

You have the following choices:

1. Do some quick exploring

2. Readers choice

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UnhinderedDiscipline (UN: thecaptain1776 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101667-Welcome-to-Head-Town/cid/2240597-Character-2