*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom's Feet
  2. Laundry Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102787-Magical-Clothing/cid/2243192-Moms-Feet
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2102787
You find a magical brand of laundry detergent that lets you change into anyone you want!
This choice: Your mother.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mom's Feet

    by: Ëtalfni
The socks you grabbed were one of those thick wool comfort ones that you had seen your mother wear around the house whenever she was lounging. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...) To get your feet out of the cold, it seemed like the obvious first choice. You shoved the clothes into the washer and waddled upstairs to don your new footwear.

“There we go,” you muttered. “At least that’ll last until the laundry’s done.”

Despite being a shoe size 4 to your 12, her socks were a comfy fit for you. That was in part because the moment your feet fitted inside the socks, they had begun to shrink at a steady rate. It was slow so, that you didn’t even notice it happening as you continued doing the remaining chores left for you around the house.

After a full minute, your feet had shriveled down rapidly with your toenails clean and polished and your toes tiny and plump. Not that you could see it underneath the socks themselves.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ëtalfni has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102787-Magical-Clothing/cid/2243192-Moms-Feet