*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2103228-I-Hope-He-Comes-Back
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Cultural · #2103228
Friendship, companion, neighbor not much different than you or I

Friendship, companion, neighbor not much different than you or I

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I met this young man who was from a different part of the world and he was such a very polite individual like I've never met before. Please, thank you, full of life, with hopes and more. He was more than a friend and I have to admit I kind of had a crush on him but I knew he was just trying to get a head and kind of like me hell bent on making it on his own. At first, he thought this town was so helpful and people were nice which in my eyes it was the same way I felt when I moved up here. However, latter on down the road he ran into the same attitudes as I did making it very hard to stay in a place where you no longer felt welcome and they made you feel like you were not good enough to live in this town.

See I was born in this town but not raised up here but it still feels like a part of me and that's where most of my family lives even though we are not talking anymore. This town has it beauty which is an attraction to many outsiders, travelers, vacationers and others as well as free things to do such as a summer full of concerts on the bay, good fishing, and more. This young man came from another country, from another state and then up north because he had heard it was very nice up here and so were the people. Well, since he came here it was one thing after another, an auto accident, ticket after ticket, issues at work and then not being able to find a job and then issues with his passport when it rained it poured and it took its toll on him. All of us that lived in this duplex were going through some kind of chaos at the time especially with me and my birth family to where my neighbors and I all were ready to leave this town. Our thoughts it was or is a toxic place to live but its not the town it's the people in the town that are toxic and when it rains it pours. He eventually got his passport straightened out, was getting job offers, and the support that we all gave each other was the glue holding us together. Even before he left we both were missing each other. We were each others support system. I pray for him, I worry about him and hope things are looking up for him. This is a friend that I hope comes back to visit.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2103228-I-Hope-He-Comes-Back