*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Setting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105241-Vore-World-Detention-and-Devouring/cid/2248513-Setting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2105241
In a world were vore is normal people can be devoured and reformed. Enjoy the digestion
Chapter #1

Setting

    by: californasun
There are plenty of settings possible in this world where vore is commonplace. Which will you choose.

High School Teacher: As a teacher of the local high school you have a duty to teach the class, as well as maintain discipline. Of course that definition can vary. There are so many tasty looking students, and girls these days dress deliciously. Will you be a disciplinarian punishing those who desrve detention. Or are you a sadist, who wants to hear screams of agony erupting from your gut as you digest the girl who has a 4.0 and varsity letters all because she was a minuet late to class? The choice is yours.

High School Student: As if high school didn't suck enough! Detention is a fact of life but you would obviously like to avoid it. No one wants to get detention. First you get tied up at the front of the class until either lunch break or after the end of school. Then stripped and devoured, and no one wants to think of the agony that awaits. Digestion can take up to 48 hours. 48 hours of agony usually. Its up to you not to give the teachers an excuse to give you detention, up for the challenge?

Vore Film Industry: The Vore Film Industry is always popular. Meals being devoured, all too real screams coming from gurgling guts. At least the pay is good. Perhaps youre and established producer, or a director trying to break in. Perhaps youre some gal trying to pay off college by giving this industry a try. Digestion cant be that bad, can it?

Police Force: On the force. This world still has mothers running red lights, people getting into fights. Teens speeding or trespassing. Its up to you to maintain order. And perhaps get a meal along the way. And hey, you might even get a chance to participate in some shady business practices of your own.

Average Person:Create youre own story. Want to be a student pulled over by a dirty cop? Go ahead. Vore Film actress who is also a teacher that takes pain and gives it back? Nice idea. The choices are your's!

You have the following choices:

1. High School: Teacher

2. High School: Student

*Noteb*
3. Vore Film Industry

4. Police Force

5. Average Person in the World

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 californasun (UN: californasun1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
californasun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105241-Vore-World-Detention-and-Devouring/cid/2248513-Setting