*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which Story?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105664-Fantasy-Giantess/cid/2250636-Which-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2105664
Fantasy-world GTS stories
Chapter #1

Which Story?

    by: dtothetwo
Cave Woman
A tribe of cavemen are menaced by a Giantess. Can they convince her to take them on as her pets? And what will happen when an even bigger giantess shows up?

Athena vs Isis; Clash of Goddesses
A Goddess of War appears and demands her religion be spread by the sword. Can the neighboring Kingdom summon their own Goddess to aid them? And which Goddess will come out on top?

Frost Giantess
A frost Giantess is taking people as slaves, can an even bigger Giantess be recruited to stop her?

Fairy
A mischievous fairy is shrinking men and enlarging women. Can the fairy queen Titania be convinced to come to the kingdom's aid? And what will the punishment be for the mischievous fairy?

Genie
A spoiled Princess acquires a magic lamp and begins making wishes to improve her situation, but she accidentally shrinks all of the men in the kingdom! Can she rephrase her wish so no other disasters happen? Is anyone else trying to steal the lamp away from her?

You have the following choices:

1. Cavewoman

2. Goddesses

3. Frost Giantess

4. Fairy

5. Genie

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dtothetwo (UN: dotthetwo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dtothetwo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105664-Fantasy-Giantess/cid/2250636-Which-Story