*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Select Your Persona!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2107318-Back-in-the-Game/cid/2258340-Select-Your-Persona
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2107318
A recently-single man decides to re-enter the dating game with a younger boy.
Chapter #1

Select Your Persona!

    by: BrianBoyEater
Which recently-single man will you play as?

Tom Ferguson
Age: 45
Occupation: Investment Banker
Hair: Brown (graying at the roots)
Eyes: Hazel
Children: 2 sons -- Andy, 21 and Charlie, 18
Bio: Tom's wife left him a few months back after discovering he was perusing gay dating apps and websites. His two sons elected to live with him. Andy attends the local state college and Charlie is a senior in high school. Tom works as an investment banker in the city and his career pays for a large house in a suburban development and a luxury SUV. He works hard and is approaching a midlife crisis. Therefore, he is seeking a young man to get wild with. Tom is in-shape but not as well-built as he used to be. He still has muscles but they are not as defined as they once were. He is covered in a light dusting of hair. Tom is tall and sturdy.
Benefits: Tom is rich, meaning boys will be more persuaded to go home with him. He can also afford more lavish gifts.

Michael Bennett
Age: 41
Occupation: Police Officer
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Green
Children: 2 sons -- Noah and Lucas, both 16
Bio: Michael and his wife divorced a year ago. They were unable to work out their differences. Since then, he has experimented with a few guys and found he likes them better than women. His identical twin boys, Noah and Lucas, both live with him and attend high school, where they are juniors. Mike works as a police officer, which keeps him in excellent shape. He is well-built, tall, and his muscles are well-defined. He is also incredibly strong. Mike lives in a medium-sized home in the nice part of town. He sometimes works odd hours late at night. He's decided to pursue young men because he finds them more fulfilling.
Benefits: Mike can patrol the streets at night and run into boys that way. He also has the benefit of a badge and uniform, making him more appealing and less likely to get caught with any legally questionable behavior.

George O'Malley
Age: 37
Occupation: Contractor
Hair: Reddish-Brown
Eyes: Brown
Children: 1 son -- Sammy, 14
Bio: George gained full custody of his son Sammy when his long-term girlfriend (and Sammy's mother) passed away. He is openly bisexual and recently got out of a relationship with a man his age. He has decided to pursue a relationship with a young man or boy now. George is a contractor and spends much of his time working outside and in construction sites. He is very handy, hard-bodied, and muscular, though only average height. He lives in a two-bedroom luxury condo with his son, who is a freshman in high school.
Benefits: George is big and strong, making him more enticing, especially to younger men.

Billy Newman
Age: 27
Occupation: Marketing Specialist
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Children: None
Bio: Billy works for a large marketing firm and gets paid decently well for it. He lives in a small two-bedroom home in a lower-cost part of town with his 21 year-old brother Tristan, who attends the local state college. Billy has never been in a serious relationship and prefers hookups and flings with both boys and girls. He typically goes for people his age or older but has decided to experience a younger person for a change. His job requires regular 9 to 5 hours and he typically has a hard-partying nightlife.
Benefits: Billy is a flirt, which means he will be more successful in trying to pick boys up.

Trent Byers
Age: 23
Occupation: High School Social Studies Teacher
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Blue
Children: None
Bio: Trent is a high school social studies teacher with a penchant for younger men. He is semi-openly gay and harbors lust for several of his students. Trent is relatively short and thin, but has a reputation in school with guys and girls as the "hot teacher." He recently broke up with his long-time boyfriend and is looking to get back in the game with a younger boy. He is already well-liked among his students. Trent lives in a studio apartment downtown.
Benefits: Trent works in the high school, which means he is likely to be more successful with his own students.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue as Tom

2. Continue as Michael

3. Continue as George

4. Continue as Billy

5. Continue as Trent

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2107318-Back-in-the-Game/cid/2258340-Select-Your-Persona