*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Wei Hold
  2. Once at war....always at war
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2107414-Warriors-Orochi-3-Tickling-Fanfic/cid/2625932-The-Wei-Hold
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2107414
The title says it all
This choice: The Wei Hold  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Wei Hold

    by: MidnightWolf
The Wei saw the attack coming and wasted no time fortifying inside the many strongholds they had. They believed they could out last the sieges the mysterious demons threw at them. For a while it looked hopeful. Casualties were minimal if any and supplies were holding true. The Tickdema were not so easy to give in.

They had found the one vulnerability in every last hold. Anything from slipping in spirits through the water supply for a surprise tickle-take-down, to learning the gate guards desires and tempting them enough to let them march right in. However the Wei were able the regroup into their final hold. After the numerous tricks, the remaining great generals convened and came up with an abundant amount of counters to the previous attacks, forcing the Tickdema to truly have to work to topple the final hold. Amassing their ranks around the stronghold, the Tickdema prepared for an all out assault.

Pang De gathered his calvary units and ordered them to prepare a retreat, taking civilians to safety. He would provide a distraction to lead the Tickdema away long enough for a safe escape.

Xu Huang readied an armored battalion at the gates. He was to lead a counter charge once the gates were breached in an attempt to confuse their enemies. The running game was done.

Zhang He assisted in lining the walls with archers and spear wielding troops. He was tasked with keeping the enemy off of the gates and away from the stronghold, causing as much damage as possible before the fight came in close.

Finally Zhang Liao lead a small militia to the front gate. Rather than Xu Huang, he was in charge of hitting the enemy before they reached the gates, adding to the damage Zhang He inflicted.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MidnightWolf (UN: sniperkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2107414-Warriors-Orochi-3-Tickling-Fanfic/cid/2625932-The-Wei-Hold