*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Once at war....always at war
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2107414-Warriors-Orochi-3-Tickling-Fanfic/cid/2260609-Once-at-waralways-at-war
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2107414
The title says it all
Chapter #1

Once at war....always at war

    by: MidnightWolf
Kyubi was trapped......The hydra was vanquished......Orochi was slain....but something still rattled the lands with a fury so brutal, no one could stand in its path. It was not a force of blood thirsty demons. Though it had the strength of the mystic realm. It wasn't as cunning as Kyubi's sorcerery, but caused mass chaos none the less. One by one, yet again, the kingdoms fell. From the smallest of peasents, to the mightiest of gods. The new darkness spread.

Those who stood against it were reduced to mere bodies in its path. It did not bare swords nor spears. It need not arrows or bullets. But merely a swipe of the hand and a wiggle of their fingers. Something so childish had become a weapon of mass proportions.

An army of tickle trained sorcerers.....led by a multi armed enchanter who grew stronger from each bit of laughter.

You have the following choices:

1. The Wei Hold

2. The Jin Empires Last Stand

3. Japan’s Strongolds

4. The Hold of the Mystics and Demons

5. The Tickdema

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MidnightWolf (UN: sniperkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2107414-Warriors-Orochi-3-Tickling-Fanfic/cid/2260609-Once-at-waralways-at-war