*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Home...follow Ian
  2. 17 years old (11th grade)
  3. Sam
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109707-Sams-Size-Change-Adventures/cid/3434731-Homefollow-Ian
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2109707
Sam gets mixed up in size changing including height change & muscle change.
This choice: Home...follow Ian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Home...follow Ian

    by: Alexs
Waiting for Amy at the exit from the school, Ian began to get bored. But then he saw Amy. And then they went home.
Amy asked Ian where Joey or Sam was, he replied that they would need to stay at school. "It's because of Joey," Amy asked. "Maybe," Ian replied.
When they returned home, they saw a note. "The children me and your father are gone and we will be gone for 3 days. Until we are gone, Sam will be in charge. Don't be bored."
When Ian finished reading, there was a knock on the door. It was the postman. He asked, "Sorry, you don't know who Sam is." Ian said "I'm his little brother. What?" "I have a package for him," he said. "Let me give it to him," Ian replied. The postman agreed to hand over the parcel.
When he closed the door he said "Let's open it" Amy said "Won't Sam be mad?" Ian said he wouldn't even know we opened it. Amy agreed and they went to Ian's room. What was in the package?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Red stone necklace

*Noteb*
2. Program "Changes in reality"

*Noteb*
3. Small pistol of modifications

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alexs (UN: alexey8560 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jedi knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109707-Sams-Size-Change-Adventures/cid/3434731-Homefollow-Ian