*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2110636-The-Animatronics-and-Me/cid/2272056-The-First-Night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Falcon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2110636
I inherit an old building, and it's with female, animal, robots!
Chapter #1

The First Night

    by: Falcon
Two months until the wedding day, unbelievable. And I don't even get to have my honeymoon with my fiancé, who promised to keep pressure on the government to put a stop to this nonsense. After having a good luck-fuck, I drove to the crappy building where i have to spend every night in. On the way I bought myself pizza, so that i have something to eat there.

The old, and small, building was at the outskirts of L.A., perfect spot i'd say (sarcasm). It's surrounded by very tall iron fences, fortunately i have keys for this and the building. Lock it open and stepped inside. I found the switch and turned the lights on in a hallway, and as it turns out, the walls are decorated with mirrors. I seem to be looking good with my white skin and auburn hair. And my girlfriend happens to be an Afroamerican beauty. I'm very lucky indeed.

And at the end of the mirror-hallway I entered a very dark room. Possibly a storeroom of some kind, judging from the echoes of my footsteps. I flip the switch and the lights goes on.
And I nearly got shocked when I see what's stored up in here. Robots! No, scratch that: Animatronics! I suddenly remember something I read in a old newspaper in the public library last year. Apparently, 15 years ago, in a pizza place called "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza", the highly advanced animatronics there got some malfunction and then started to kill everyone on sight, and haunted "Freddy's" at night. The authorities then had no choice but to destroy "Freddy's" and the Animatronics in it.

But these ones look very different from the ones at "Freddy's"; they are at my height and look more humanoid. FEMALE humanoids! Every single one of them, with wide hips, big asses, thin waists and huge TITS. And they're all just standing still, like they are not functional right. Good riddance, for the last thing i want is some Animatronic walking around and scaring the shit out of me. But what does this have to do with the government?

So far, i could see a bunny, a fox, a swan (bird), a siamese cat, a wolf, a lion, a snake cobra (two legged, obviously), a tiger, a panda, a mouse, a otter, a sheep and cow. All female and at my height.

I put down the pizza and the coke on the floor stepped to one of them. I was standing in front of the bunny and took closer look they're all definitely at my height and their boobs are completely round and easily twice the size of my head (my girlfriend has b to c cup). I decided to try touching one of the bunny's boobs (she's a machine so, that doesn't count as cheating on my fiancé right?), and to my surprise, it's really soft yet firm! Softer than marshmallows! I began to touch both boobs, i just couldn't help myself. But just before i started to shove my head in the cleavage, my iPhone pinged; 10 minutes to 6 pm, have to be in my "office".

I picked up my "lunch" went to the edge of the room where i found the way to upstairs. I then ended up in front of a door and when i opened it, i found myself in some sort of a weird bedroom. It looked like it's from a pornographic film! Yet from my left was a few tele screens watching the Animatronics, along with a table and a chair with small wheels but no armrests. What is going on?

6 pm. I eat my pizza and drink my coke while casually watching the screen.

6:30 pm. After finishing my lunch i listened to the music from my iPhone, started imagining myself screwing with those machines. I mean seriously, i won't cheat my girl...wait a minute. One is missing! But which one?

Suddenly i heard the door close behind me, i slowly turned around right in front of me stood..

You have the following choices:

1. Bunny (i did touch her boobs)

*Noteb*
2. Fox

*Noteb*
3. Siamese Cat

*Noteb*
4. Wolf

5. The other ones

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Falcon (UN: falcon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2110636-The-Animatronics-and-Me/cid/2272056-The-First-Night