*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to the stables
  2. Man
  3. Who are you
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113897-Alone-on-the-farm/cid/2432488-Go-to-the-stables
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2113897
You have the whole farm to your self! You can do anything you want
This choice: Go to the stables  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go to the stables

    by: The Batter
you decide to head down to the stables. You swing the doors open, and are greeted by the smell of horses and hay. Making your way down the hallway. You check that the horses are fed and watered, and replenish those that are not. You are almost done with your task, until you come to the end of the hallway and find that one of the horses stalls are wide open, the horse nowhere to be seen. Anxious thoughts run through your head; where the horse is, how it escaped, and if you will ever be able to find it again. As these thoughts race through your mind, they are severed by the quite noticeable neighing a few feet behind you. As you turn around to hopefully greet your escaped horse, you are pushed to the ground by a hoof. Lying face up on the ground, the horse steps above you. Opening your eyes, you are startled by the sight of _______ looming centimeters above your face.

You have the following choices:

1. A huge package

2. A pursed vagina

3. A wide open mouth

4. A twitching anus

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Batter (UN: conrada at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113897-Alone-on-the-farm/cid/2432488-Go-to-the-stables