*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
  2. 10
  3. Daughter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113897-Alone-on-the-farm/cid/3321035-Beginning
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2113897
You have the whole farm to your self! You can do anything you want
This choice: Do chores  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Beginning

    by: temp404
         As usual Eva woke up early and start her usual morning routine, she washed her face, brushed teeth and head to the kitchen to have breakfast. She didn't dress up as her family were nudists, though they put on some cloth when going to public places or when it's cold or rainy outside.
         Despite early hour her family already were in kitchen. Eva's father, James, is pretty well-built tall man with dark brown short hair and clearly shaved face, as always he is reading newspaper before breakfast. His wife and Eva's mother, Rita, is rather tall woman, several inches taller her husband, Rita have long bright red straight hair which she proud of, she's very chubby with huge breasts, wide hips and large behind, her big soft potbelly is currently even bigger due to her pregnancy, she's typical housewife. Eva's older siblings are already eat their food, they are twins, Emily is pretty curvy girl, she have big breasts, wide hips and big butt, though her curves are no match her mothers, also she inherit Rita's red hair and cute round face. Kyle, her twin brother, is rather feminine looking boy, with narrow shoulders and girly hips and butt, as his sister he has shoulder-length red hair and round face. Just like other girls in her family Eva was curvy, she has pretty wide hips and big bouncy butt, her boobs are barely reaching A-cup, but they're only begin to growing, unlike her siblings Eva have dark brown hair.
         After finishing her breakfast Rita distributed chores between her children. Eva got the most boring things (at least she think so), as any child her age she didn't wanted to work, so after finishing nearly half of her work she decided that's enough and head to nearby forest. Her parents forbid her t play there, but now she's mature enough (in her thoughts) to walk here alone.
         Eva spent several minutes wandering around and listening the birds, when she came on the edge of a small lake with a small island in the middle. It was very peaceful place, the weather was warm and water is clean so the girl decided to swim a little, to that island and back. But getting closer she noticed that there were something unusual on this island. It is an old stone statue depicting a woman dressed in loose robe. Eva wanted to clean statue's face from dirt, but the moment she touched the stone, by some reason statue started to break into pieces. To Eva's surprise under the layer of stone was a living human girl, not much older than Eva.
"Oh..." - Eva stare at the girl in front of her. - "H-hey are you alright?"
"U-uhh..." - the girl blinked and looked around as if she woke up from a long dream. - "Oh! A human girl!"
"H-hello... I'm Eva."
"Hi, Eva! So, looks like it's you freed me from the stone, right?"
"Yes..."
"So, I think you deserve a reward for this..." - then the girl took intimidating pose. - "I am a real goddess, so you can make a wish and I'll fulfill it!"
"I can wish anything?"
"Yes, absolutely anything!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eva want to grow a cock

2. Eva want every girl in the world grew a cock

*Noteb*
3. Eva want something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 temp404 (UN: rtemp404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113897-Alone-on-the-farm/cid/3321035-Beginning