*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the beginning..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2122612-Katies-Tiny-Life/cid/2324412-In-the-beginning
by Lilac
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2122612
Shrinking interactive told from a female perspective, GPS per addition
Chapter #1

In the beginning..

    by: Lilac
Katie Adams woke up, ready to start the day that was going the same as any other old day. She would get out of bed, eat some breakfast, get dressed in some rather nice clothes, and go out for the day possibly with her friends or maybe with her boyfriend Jake if he wasn't busy with work! She smiled happily as she stretched her arms, excited for the events that would unfold. She began her regular routine and headed off for the day but, something felt a miss, like a sharp pain in her head would happen every now and again.

At first it was just a minor throb but then it began to hurt so much more! She couldn't stop the throbbing until she managed to find a secluded place to hide and close her eyes. When she reopened them she was in shock! The world was so much bigger than her and she was no longer wearing her own clothes, she took in her surroundings trying to find out wherever she had run off to, and then she realized that she was in...

You have the following choices:

1. A bathroom

2. Her own house

3. A pile of clothes

4. A dark cramped area...?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lilac (UN: lilacwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lilac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2122612-Katies-Tiny-Life/cid/2324412-In-the-beginning