*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny Tina, Start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124695-Tiny-Tina/cid/2333788-Tiny-Tina-Start
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2124695
Discover life as a 15 year old girl living an inch tall Offering GP for good additions
Chapter #1

Tiny Tina, Start!

    by: Moeyuri
The blue eyed giantess looked down on you in a practically gleeful manner. You could barely see her face from your position next to her bare feet. Sky blue toenails caught your eyes as Brandy flexed her toes.
"So, you must be Tina. I must say, you're quite a cute little thing. Unfortunately your daddy told me I should off you if I ever met you. If I do, I won't need to fuck him for his money. I'd have enough to spend my days in luxury. Bysies!" Before you can even try to stop her, her right foot shot into the sky above you. Swiftly coming down on you, you're crushed into the carpet by millions of tons of warm foot flesh. You can feel her body heat, smell the sweat mixed with dirt, taste the salty-

https://www.deviantart.com/moeyuri7/art/...

The sound of your alarm stirs a groan out of you. Flipping over in your bed, you slap the snooze button as hard as you can.
"Ugh, five more minutes..." you grumble. The process repeats three more times before you finally get off your bed. You head for the bathroom to bathe and get ready for the day. You toss your wet panties and sheets into the clothes basket to hide the effects of your wet dream. From your perspective, everything is normal. But someone of regular size would notice that your room and the connecting bathroom isn't how it appears. Your mother had it made to scale so you could feel more normal. In actuality, you live in a little box in the living room tucked into the corner. It has power, heating, a/c, and working plumbing. It cost quite a lot, but you're happy she got it for you. Before this, you slept on her nightstand.

After finishing your shower you step out and look at yourself in the mirror. Your wet hair is hanging loosely around you, going halfway down your back. You consider yourself to pretty. You have your mother's face, after all. The biggest difference, however, is your steel grey eyes. Its a color no one else on earth has. That makes two things about you unique. Its a mystery why you were born like this. You're the only person in the entire world to be an inch tall or have grey eyes. Looking down the rest of your body, you let out a sigh. Your thin body hasn't fully developed yet. Hopefully. If things work out like they did for you or your mother, your breasts would grow incredibly large. To scale, of course. But at the moment, instead of sexy you're more likely to be described as "cute."

After towel drying your hair and applying some make up you head to your closet. All clothes were made from an experienced doll maker in the Ukraine. You've sent her emails frequently, becoming both your pen pal and your tailor. All she needed was your proportions and you've never had a problem with what she's sent you. Today's outfit was jean shorts, a graphic tee, and strap sandals. Looking at your reflection, you know it'll do for today.

Stepping out the big door in your bedroom lands you in the corner of the living room. The furniture around your box home is taller than sky scrapers to you. Everyday is a reminder to how different you are. In this world, you are one of a kind. There are those that love that, those that hate it, and even some crazies that think you're some kind of god. Your family is divided between two of those. Your father regards you as an insect and hates you to the point he offered Brandy money to kill you. It's good he doesn't know how durable you are. Brandy's attempt to snuff you out underfoot ended up just being a memory you masturbate to. Even more people hate you for being a lesbian, but by now they're just more faces in the crowd of hate.

Thankfully there's a positive. Your family and friends keep you sane. Your mother left your father so you can live and supports you everyday. Megan, your sister, protects you from anyone who'd want to hurt you. Melissa accepts you as her best friend despite your size. Even the people at school think of you as an equal.

You live a happy life...one you don't really deserve. If people knew what a huge perv you really are they'd hate your guts. But luckily the only evidence to your true nature is in your diary. Which is hidden under your pillow, and no one else goes into your room but you.
"Alright...what was today's agenda?" you think out loud.

You have the following choices:

1. You're hanging out at home

2. It's a school day

3. You're visiting a neighbor

4. Hanging out with a friend

5. You gotta go to work

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moeyuri (UN: moeyuri7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moeyuri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124695-Tiny-Tina/cid/2333788-Tiny-Tina-Start