*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fallout: New Vegas
  2. War Never Changes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127415-Fallout-Female-Expansion/cid/3075552-Fallout-New-Vegas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vocal
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2127415
Expand the many women from the Fallout franchise!
This choice: Fallout: New Vegas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fallout: New Vegas

    by: Rattling Bones
War never changes and neither does the city of sin that is New Vegas. A former remnant of old America the wasteland the people of the vaults soon left their bunkers to the surface creating new societies amidst the ashes of the old word; the land is teeming with all sorts of savage tribes, bloodthirsty gangs and many mutant creatures ready to kill any poor prospector or civilian they come across.

Unfortunately due to the Hoover Dam, a pre-war hydroelectric plant if operational would be able to supply the area with electricity has caused the surrounding factions to mobilize their forces to New Vegas.

The Brother of Steel, a quasi religious technocracy lies dormant in Hidden Valley Bunker as they struggle with a recent shift in power which has forced all operations in the Mojave to cease till the issue has been resolved.

Caesar’s Legion, a feudal slave empire located in the states of Arizona, Utah and Colorado has begun marching west to claim the Mohave as its own to enslave and a mass more legionnaires for its army to create a new Roman Empire in the former United States.

National California Republic (NCR), a federal parliamentary republic founded in California has sent its forces into the Mohave as well fighting the legionnaires off as they attempt to establish their laws upon the people of New Vegas.

And finally Mr. House the ingenious and charismatic self-appointed president, ceo and sole proprietor of the New Vegas Strip the jewel of the area which is one of the only cities in the area that has electricity and is armed by securitrons as well as the NCRs military police stationed in the area. Mr. House wishes nothing more than to keep New Vegas independent of the other factions of remnants of America and to further expand New Vegas by acquiring the platinum chip a device that would give him access to his even more advanced securitrons which would bring in a new age of security and prosperity to the area.

Meanwhile in the outskirts of New Vegas in a town known as Good Springs late at night a goon in checkered suit has captured a messenger known as courier 6 who’s hands are bounded by rope, a couple of members of the Great Khans look over and dig a grave in dismay at courier who’s unconscious.

As the courier gains consciousness they can hear and see the men surrounding them.

“You got what you were after, so pay up!” first Khan says looking over to the checkered suit man

“You're crying in the rain, pally.” The checkered suit man says sarcastically looking over to the first Khan taking a drag of his cigarette after which he drops it on the ground crushing out as he looks over to the courier.

“Guess who's waking up over here?” The second Khan says looking at courier wired out his mind with a shovel in his hand

“Time to cash out.” The man with the checkered suit says walking up to the courier

“Would you get it over with?” The first khan says annoyed

“Maybe Khans kill people without looking them in the face, but I ain't a fink, dig?” the man in the checkered suit says raising a finger he then reaches and takes out a poker chip, however this is not just a regular chip but the platinum chip the courier was sent to deliver.

“You've made your last delivery kid.” The checker suited man says as he puts the chip back into his suit pocket only to take out a gun, a rather ornate looking M&A 9mm pistol by the looks of it.

“Sorry you got twisted up in this scene.” The man in the checkered suit says looking at his pistol and then over at the courier

“From where you're kneeling it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck.” The man in the checkered suit man then points the pistol at the couriers head

“Truth is...the game was rigged from the start.” The checkered suit man then fired his a round in the couriers head causing them to black out.

(Do you choose to continue the path as the courier or as a member of one of the factions of the game or maybe as an independent member of New Vegas.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rattling Bones (UN: pickledpirate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vocal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127415-Fallout-Female-Expansion/cid/3075552-Fallout-New-Vegas