*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cersei Lannister
  2. Jaime Lannister
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127484-Game-of-Thrones-Femdom/cid/2618411-Cersei-Lannister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2127484
An interactive story where a man or woman is dominated by one or more GoT women.
This choice: Cersei Lannister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cersei Lannister

    by: namelessentity
I should wear the armor and you the gown. You were born before your twin brother, him following after you with his hand around on your ankle and through the halls of the Rock of your childhood. He followed you to the capitol, where you were crowned and he took the white cloak in your name to never be far behind.

He is you and you are him, one soul split into two bodies yet he still shocks you with how weak he can be - when he isn't doing your bidding as he should, as is only right. And this is who Father wants to take the reins of the Westerlands after him? You are an image gilded and green, he is merely your twisted reflection with a cock that has bestowed all the honors in the world upon him.

But you are not a weak-willed woman and he is not like any other man, there is naught reason to think upon it when you are lions of Casterly Rock. A lion might have a mane of stolen sunlight, aye, but it's the lioness who returns from the hunt victorious with blood of common beasts on her maw. You shall show him, remind him for he cannot be allowed to forget - who is the leader and who is the follower, here. You are the queen and he your knight, you are the eldest he the younger, you are the dominant he the submissive, you are the same for all that you are not.

Remind him of these truths in the only way that you, Cersei Lannister, can in a place of great import of your shared lives...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 namelessentity (UN: namelessentity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dilius the Bearded has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127484-Game-of-Thrones-Femdom/cid/2618411-Cersei-Lannister