*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127529-Anthro-Pokmon-Expansion-Interactive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sparky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2127529
A quality controlled spiritual successor to an old interactive.

A quality controlled spiritual successor to an old interactive.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Important Update 1/25/2024:
Since I have begun considering letting my paid membership expire in August, there is a chance this interactive may be deleted. If you care enough to want to preserve it, please let me know and we can discuss transferring it over to you.

------------------------

At one point, there was an interactive on this site about anthropomorphic Pokémon undergoing various forms of expansion. Said interactive and its creator have been gone for some time, so I decided to revitalize the concept in my own way.

The setting is an alternate universe of the Pokémon world: humans are replaced with anthro 'Mons, while normal animals take the place of the regular 'Mons. (It raises some potential ethical questions, I know, but it's better than having the anthros eat meat from feral versions of themselves.)

Battles are about the same, minus Trainers. The league basically works like in the anime. Gyms too, though they also double as workout gyms.

Beyond that, it's pretty much the same world; same geography, same towns and cities, same habitats... You get the picture.

And now for the guidelines.

As stated in the short description, this interactive will be quality controlled. This means I'll be keeping a close eye on things to make sure this interactive doesn't get bogged down with low quality additions and excessive choice chapters.

So what am I looking for in additions? Well...

--The format works like this: pick your character, then your type of expansion, and then the cause of said expansion. After that, get straight to the story. Any additional setup should be within the story itself.
--Once the story's started, try to avoid chapters that only exist to provide choices. I'll allow some leeway if several choices are introduced within the narrative and you don't have enough room to put all the options in a single addition. Ideally, though, I'd like to keep these situations to a minimum.
--Okay. Writing quality. This is the big one. I won't demand absolute perfection, but I will ask for a considerable amount of effort. You won't need to cut it close with the character limit in every addition, but you will need to write more than one or two short paragraphs. These may be fetish stories, but they're still stories. They need sufficient content if they're gonna be any good.
--No extreme sloppiness with the spelling, grammar, or formatting. An error here or there is fine, just not to the point where it would actively hinder enjoyment for most people. Double-check your work, and use paragraph breaks.
--Seriously, I can't stress paragraph breaks enough.
--EDIT 07/04/2020: I'm sorry for not making this part explicit, but I reserve the right to delete any additions that I do not consider up to standard. I'm not just blowing smoke when I say this is quality controlled. If you're not sure of your addition's quality, please have a proofreader double check it first.
--EDIT 08/29/2021: After giving things some thought, I've decided to get rid of the rule forbidding short chapters or strings of short chapters. For one, it would be hypocritical of me to forbid super short chapters when I've posted some in the past. On top of that, since this is an interactive, it's important to give everyone plenty of room to take a given story in a number of different directions. So as long as any short chapters aren't completely lacking in substance (e.g. "he ate a lot of pizza and got fat. now what"), they will be accepted.

As for the actual story content...

--I'll allow multiple types of expansion to occur within the same story. Just make sure there's an option to pass on it. No forcing additional fetishes on the reader, in other words.
--Expansion can be undone if desired, but again, no forcing it on the reader.
--Motives for and/or causes of expansion are allowed to change within the framework of the story. (e.g., accidental weight gain becomes willing, willing breast expansion becomes unwilling, etc)
--All characters that undergo expansion and/or take part in sexual activities must be at least 18 years old.
--As a result, pedophilia's pretty much off the table.
--Scat and watersports are also forbidden.
--Dark subject matter like rape and abuse are allowed to be explored within the story. Just... Handle with care, okay? It's touchy stuff. Leave content warnings, just to be safe.
--On a lighter note, same-sex relationships are A-OK! And yes, that applies to both males and females.

And that should do it. I realize I'm asking a lot, but don't think this means I'm demanding absolute perfection! I'm still just a novice myself, after all. Just try your best and have fun!

Oh, P.S. If you want to discuss something concerning the interactive, feel free to hit me up!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127529-Anthro-Pokmon-Expansion-Interactive