*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127745-Femdom-Girls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2127745
Girls in this story are taller and stronger than the guys. They love to humilate men.

Girls in this story are taller and stronger than the guys. They love to humilate men.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The story takes place in a unnamed town.
You are a male who is varying in age and circumstances depending on the scenario. In all the scenarios, you are 5'5" tall. The main characters (girls) are much stronger than the guys and they love to dominate them. There are three possible scenarios that can be chosen:

Grace - Classmate
• In this storyline, you are a student at East High School in your junior year. Grace is a girl that you have had a crush on since you were children. This storyline starts during your childhood where Grace actually liked you. But as shr grew older, you weren't tall enough for her so she started to humilate and dominate you. Grace is 5'11" tall with a beautiful face, straight silky hair, and does not have great curves.

Amy and Sarah - Twin Little (big) Sisters
• This storyline will have you the main character being outgrown by your little sisters. When they were little, you would constantly bully them both, but now that you are almost 19, you have pretty much stopped growing. Your sisters are 15 years old and have both blossomed into beautiful ladies. Amy is 5'9" tall and Sarah is 5'7" tall, both of them wear their hairs in a bunch of curls.

Katherine - Mistress
• This storyline will take place in the future when you are about 28 years old. You have just got out of college after 10 years with a doctorate degree and more. However, just when you thought your life was at a peak, you went to a bar late one night and met Katherine. That meeting caused your life to come shattering down before you. Katherine is a 17 year old, 6'3" tall blonde.


Rules:
- Prefer height and strength domination but other stuff such as feet or ass domination works too.
- I reserve the right to edit or delete any entries.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated ASR. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127745-Femdom-Girls