*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lifes a Witch
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127975-A-Witchs-Tale/cid/2352370-Lifes-a-Witch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2127975
When the witch comes out, shrinking and TF are sure to follow
This choice: Jeanie, The Witch Herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lifes a Witch

    by: The1SwagKing
You drag yourself out of bed, much like any other morning, only to routinely run through the morning drill which was eerily similar to the one you performed over a millennia ago. You make your way to the bathroom which was attached to your master bedroom, and look out the window at the suburbs you called a home for the past few years. It was just like any other Saturday, moms walked through the street as children sat in the living room watching cartoons.

For you however, normal was quite different than that for most people. You leaned over your sink, and grabbed the toothbrush which was formerly the mailman. He maintained his human like figure, but was completely still and solid, and shrunk to the size of six inches. You had sprouted a small place for the brush above his head, and used him every day for as long as you could remember. Well, 1975 to put an exact date on it.

You spit out your toothpaste and moved on, getting dressed into a pair of comfy yet stylish yoga pants, which hugged your lower half as you pulled a blue tank top over your torso. You brushed your hair and made your way downstairs, where the kitchen was located. You walk through the living room, and turn on the television as you walk into the kitchen, setting the remote down on the counter as you stroll towards the fridge. You pull open the door to reveal an assortment of treats, but decide on the tupperware full of shrunken people.

The shrunken people you collected varied greatly, as it didn't matter where you got your subjects. Anywhere from the McDonald's bathroom to a random apartment complex. You make your way to the couch, where you feast on the tiny people, while watching the news. You learned to tune out the screams begging you to spare their lives over the years, so the morsels pleas were meaningless to you as you lounged in morning grog.

Just then you notice something

You have the following choices:

1. Knock On the Door

2. Advertisement for a Water Park on TV

3. An Urge to go to the Mall

4. Text from a Friend

5. Magazine on the Ground

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127975-A-Witchs-Tale/cid/2352370-Lifes-a-Witch