*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Woman who meets the Witch
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127975-A-Witchs-Tale/cid/2352378-A-Woman-who-meets-the-Witch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2127975
When the witch comes out, shrinking and TF are sure to follow
This choice: A Woman who meets the Witch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Woman who meets the Witch

    by: The1SwagKing
You had finally worked up the nerve to do it, you were going to confront the woman living in the house next door to start taking better care of her lawn. You were fresh out of college, a 24 year old blonde beauty, who had made a name for herself recently in finance. You had just purchased the home next to the seemingly kind Jeanie about a month ago, and the lawn was getting overgrown to the point of which it was the topic point of every conversation with the other neighbors, always ending with them telling you to talk to her about it.

That was now, and you were ready. You worked the courage up inside of you, and walked up the sidewalk, and made your way to the porch. The glass door had some weird thing engraved on it, but nonetheless you knocked and waited. The middle aged beauty of a woman opened the door to greet you almost immediately, and welcomed you into her home. You followed her down the large hall, past the stairs into her living room, where she sat you down on a couch. She sat next to you, asking "So what was it you wanted Sarah?"

You start to sweat as you reply to the cougar "I... I uh...I just wanted to let you know that maybe you could fix your lawn up a little bit?" You say timidly as her face shifts from a motherly smile to an offended shock.

"I thought we could be friends, Sarah, but I guess that you don't want that. I think that I'm going to use you to

You have the following choices:

1. Fix the Lawn

2. Satisfy my Lust

*Noteb*
3. Satisfy my Hunger

*Noteb*
4. Keep as a Pet

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127975-A-Witchs-Tale/cid/2352378-A-Woman-who-meets-the-Witch