*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2128361-Enslaved
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2128361
In an erotic sci-fi tale, follow either alien slave masters or enslaved humans.

In an erotic sci-fi tale, follow either alien slave masters or enslaved humans.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In the late 21st century, Earth was invaded by an alien race called the Guldarians. The Guldarians are similar to humans in appearance, but have an albino skin-tone and red eyes. They are also physically superior in many ways, including strength, longer life-spans, and greater intelligence. Ruled by a hegemonic government, their culture is rather militaristic, with their guiding doctrine being that the strong have an inherent right to control the weak.

After a decade of conflict, the Guldarians eventually prevailed, annexing Earth into their empire and shipping the majority of humanity out into space as slaves. Now, 100 years later, in the year 2186, Earth is mostly barren, having been strip-mined by the Guldarians, with the few remaining habitable spots on the planet serving as breeding and training centers for new generations of human slaves. The slaves, bred through breeding programs and artificial wombs, spend the first eighteen years of their lives being trained in the numerous tasks they may one day perform.

More importantly, however, they are taught subservience: humans are not permitted to wear clothing of any sort, they are harshly punished for the slightest infraction, and are taught to reverse Guldarians as gods. On their eighteenth birthday, the humans are shipped out to slave markets on Guldari (the homeworld of humanity's new owners) or one of the many colony worlds. Four distinct fates typically befall humans once they are purchased:

Workers : The most common types of slaves, these humans spends their days toiling in factories, fields, or mines, performing tasks too tedious or dangerous for the Guldarians to perform. While typically kept in good health and provided with sufficient food so as not to impede their abilities, Workers are largely considered disposable, and they rarely reach the age of 50 due to the conditions they work in. The ones that do survive that long are usually sent back to Earth to participate in the breeding programs there.

Soldiers : The second most common types of slaves. If a human is found to be of particular physical capability, he or she may be directly purchased by the Guldarian military to serve as a shock trooper. Guldarian slave masters may also sell previously purchased humans to the military for this purpose if they prove unskilled at workers' tasks. The only humans permitted to wear clothing, soldiers' lives are otherwise unenviable: they live in Spartan conditions, suffer through rigorous training programs, and are typically used as cannon fodder during battle to limit Guldarian casualties. Male soldiers are also castrated and female soldiers circumcised to prevent their reproductive instincts from interfering with their duties, and are give testosterone-based steroids to increase their physical capabilities. Due to their life-styles, soldiers rarely make it past age 40.

Pleasure Slaves : Pleasure humans are used by Guldarians for any variety of sexual purposes. While the two species cannot produce offspring with each other, they are physically compatible enough that intercourse is possible. Guldarian culture permits polygamy by both genders and all Guldarians are genetically bisexual, so humans of both genders can be sought for this role. Often-times a pleasure slave will be a former worker who has caught the eye of their owner and is thus conscripted for this purpose. While pleasure slaves are less common than Workers and Soldiers, it is widely considered the best possible fate a human can befall, due to the relative autonomy and the more favorable conditions: overall, pleasure slaves are treated by the Guldarians in a manner more akin to pets, as opposed to Workers and Soldiers who are generally treated like disposable tools. When a master tires of a pleasure slave, they will typically be sent to Earth to participate in the breeding program there.

Food : Undoubtedly the least common fate a human can befall, but some Guldarians purchase humans for the explicit purposes of cooking them and eating their flesh. Typically this is done for religious purposes: a subset of Guldarian society perform this act as a tribute to their god, Azavoss. However, the majority of Guldarians find the practice disgusting, and it is illegal across the Guldarian Empire.

Please Add Chapters.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2128361-Enslaved