*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alan.
  2. Head Swaps.
  3. Choose a category
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2128968-Acquiring-Powers-6/cid/2443035-Alan
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2128968
Another trait swapping story with the store employees and their families/friends.
This choice: A male employee.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alan.

    by: engineered
Just arriving to work, Alan was still deep in thought of the events leading up to his arrival at work. He woke up from a dream in which a voice kept whispering him, "You have the power to swap the heads of an human, animal, or inanimate object. With your power, you have the ability to alter the very fabric of reality itself. Or you can choose to leave your targets aware of their comeuppance. It is your choice. Use this power wisely. You are being rewarded. For what? That will come in time. For now, you must wake up!" As soon as that voice had gone off, Alan woke up. It wasn't the weirdest dream he had had. But, something about it made it seem true.

Highly skeptical, he had first started off by swapping his dog Oscar with his wife Cathy. He didn't think it would work anyway. Not knowing how to trigger the power, he just whispered their names and said, "make them unaware!" And when Alan opened his eyes, he almost passed out. His wife's beautiful head sat on their chocolate Labrador's body. His wife had greeted him and told him to lean down and give her a kiss. She then trotted to the back door and asked him to open it for her so she could go outside to pee. Alan did so, still not completely processing it all. While Cathy was outside, Oscar ran into the kitchen on Cathy's body, wearing a dress, and nearly knocked Alan over to lick him on the face. Alan felt his wife's, well Oscars, breasts press into him. After that, Oscar went to the cupboard and grabbed out a glass, filling it with water and lapping it down. Alan was simply amazed.

The second Cathy came back in, he had reswapped them, and quickly got dressed and ran out the door without saying goodbye.

He was both freaked out and curious. And this was enough for him to keep swapping as he walked to work.

First, he swapped the heads of a a businessman and businesswoman with a 20-year-old mother and her one year old son, making sure they were unaware. The man got the woman's body and the woman got the baby's body. The businessman picked up his partner and said that he should probably change and breastfeed her before their big meeting with corporate. The mother scratched her penis and adjusted her tie. She grabbed ahold of her son's painted hand, and they walked along. The innocent mind of the infant kept staring down at his funbags, wanting to play with them like toys.

Next, he swapped a 12-year-old school girl in a jumper with a bearded biker on his motorcycle. The girl, now with tattoos and a hairy belly, with a denim jean jacket and a large penis in her pants, hopped off the bike and headed to school. The biker brushed off his jumper and brushed off his developing breasts. He got back on his bike but had trouble since his feet could no longer reach the pedals.

Two sisters in their late 50s wearing modest blouses and skirts were swapped with two rippling bodybuilders in their 20s. The old ladies talked about how hard it was to find go fitting underwear for their monsters.

Lastly, a young model was swapped with a 30-something man walking with his wife. The husband and wife, both with female bodies, then proceeded to go bra shopping.

Alan made completely sure to make these people unaware after every swap.

Meanwhile, back at his house, Alan had no idea that his wife and dog were freaking out. Alan had forgotten to make the two unaware when swapping them back, so now, they believed they had the wrong bodies. Cathy looked down at the breasts hanging from her chest, the void between her legs, and her lack of fur. "My cock, my beautiful cock! It's gone. Oscar, I have your breasts....I have your body!" All Oscar could do was bark. He himself was licking himself, which he thought was new, but he seemed to be enjoying himself. "Oscar! Stop licking your cock....my cock....this instant!" The dog stopped and turned its head to the side. "What do I do?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Alan at work, he was suddenly interrupted by Liz, who greeted him and let him know the plans for the day. Alan smiled and him and Liz talked for quite some time until the clock signaled the start of the shift. Admiring Liz's large assets, Alan wanted to try them out for himself. Focusing on her, he didn't waste anytime swapping onto her petite body. He looked down and cupped his large breasts under his work polo. He looked back up to see Liz walking away with his stocky, middle-aged body. He just wanted to borrow it for the day. He went to the monitor room with all the camera shots and sat down at his desk. Rubbing his nipples through his shirt, he was starting to think this power wasn't so bad after all....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alan monitors some victims.

2. Cathy calls Alan.

*Noteb*
3. Liz with Alan's body.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 engineered (UN: ampvdccc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2128968-Acquiring-Powers-6/cid/2443035-Alan