*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Down the Rabbit Hole
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2132053-Brave-New-World/cid/2373338-Down-the-Rabbit-Hole
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2132053
A wormhole opens up dropping Josh in a world very different from ours
Chapter #1

Down the Rabbit Hole

    by: feather99
"Hey! Hehehehe! Cut it out!" I giggled as Sarah pinched my side on the way back from our date. She loved to take advantage of how ticklish I was. It made it really difficult to disagree with her because she would just tickle me until I gave in. I still loved her though, she was nice. But today she was mad at me because I had stared at a waitresses butt during our date so I knew I was in for it.

"Why should I stop!" she chided grabbing my opposite hip. I jumped away from her hand and right into her arms writhing in ticklish laughter.

"I'm sorryhehehehe!"

"Fine," she let go of me and I playfully ran from her into the park.

"Come back here!" she screamed as I ran into the darkness.

I hid behind a tree and tried to catch a glimpse of her from around the side of the tree. Suddenly a strong gust of wind hit me and I fell backwards. And I didn't hit the ground. I fell straight into a hole I had somehow missed when I hid behind the tree. I continued to scream as I fell through the pitch black hole for five minutes before I felt my tube growing tighter and tighter.

The tube was closing in around me and at that point is when I realized I had no close on as I felt my bare skin make contact with the slick edges of the tube. I was going head first through the quickly tightening tube and raised my arms over my head in order to race for impact. It wasn't long before the tube got so small that it form fit to my body as I fell.

Then I felt the surface of the tube begin to change. Instead of feeling slick, every once in a while I would feel a feathery substance brush across my body. Then, suddenly it became a hellish tickle tube of feathers. I squealed as the feathers pervaded every inch of my body. Luckily it wasn't long before the tube deposited me in a brave new world

You have the following choices:

1. In front of a castle

*Noteb*
2. In a mystical forest

*Noteb*
3. In a pink meadow

*Noteb*
4. In a quaint town

*Noteb*
5. On the shore of an ocean of feathers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 feather99 (UN: feather99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
feather99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2132053-Brave-New-World/cid/2373338-Down-the-Rabbit-Hole