*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One Spooky Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2394992-One-Spooky-Night
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2136245
You're out trick or treating. However, it turns out they're getting treats.
Chapter #1

One Spooky Night

    by: nobody495
It is a dark and spooky night. Those dressed in bandages and spooky clothing run rampant through the streets, and they're... getting candy. It's Halloween, and the mood is in full swing. Everyone's dressing up, everyone's spreading playful fear, and everyone's enjoying their time. Halloween is also the perfect time for urban legends. One of them tells of a strange neighborhood, called Vampyre Lane, deep in the nearby forest. They say that the greatest of spooks and the most realistic of costumes reside there, yet no one has been able to confirm the rumors. Those that visit the neighborhood are said to never return again.

Before we investigate that rumor, who are you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2394992-One-Spooky-Night