*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/2468700-Miss-Anderson-Giving-you-Trouble
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2137802
Take up the Identity of a victim of the shrinking virus, an epidemic to the world
This choice: Miss Anderson the math teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Miss Anderson Giving you Trouble

    by: The1SwagKing
Miss Anderson was a younger teacher, in her early thirties and she sure showed it. She had almost pale skin, but her hair was about as dark as the night sky. This was only complimented by her perky breasts and firm ass, which she was showing on full display today in a tight t shirt and jeans which seemed to hug her like an overbearing aunt. She was giving a lesson at this time, and boy was it hard to pay attention to what was on the board while she was standing next to it.

"Now class, 3X=15, does anyone have an answer?" She asks as the class sits in silence, not knowing the answer, presumably distracted for the same reasons as yourself. "Ken Haley, do you have an answer for us?" she says as you wipe the drool from your mouth.

"Uhhm, 43?" You answer, praying that you got the right one.

"Sadly Mr. Haley, the answer is 5. Maybe if you turned your head towards the board, you would have known that." Why did she always have to do that? Every time she called you out specifically, and you were hardly the root of the problem. If anything, you were simply an extension of it. You fell back into your trance of staring lustfully at the woman as the time dwindled from the clock.

You woke out of your hypnosis as the bell rang, and everyone gathered their books and made their way out of the room, norms first naturally. While you were waiting for the seemingly giant students to find their way to the door, you heard the teacher call out "Ken, I want you to stay after, we need to talk." This was bad news. Anytime a teacher asked a shrink to "stay after" that shrink was never seen from again, well unless being tied around a neck in the form of a necklace counted as being seen.

Reluctantly, you made your way to the giant desk of the woman, looking up at her as she tapped her sneakers on the ground in front of you, a power move making you feel obsolete. She reached down after finishing what she was typing and grabbed you, raising you to the desk, where she sat you down.

"We both know how your grades have been sinking Ken." She said as she turned her attention to you. " As a teacher, I don't really consider many students of mine lost causes, but you Ken. You are a lost cause if I've ever seen one. I've taken upon myself to give you a shot of being something in this world, all be it in my possession." This is where it hit you, her intentions were in fact on keeping you. Your face shot to an obviously frightened look as she kept speaking. "Don't act so surprised, we all knew it would come to this, and the looks you give me I hardly doubt you'll be unhappy with a woman such as myself. But don't get comfy, I am not afraid of disposing of you if the situation calls for it." You grew unsettled as she grasped you once more, but this time more aggressively, sticking you in her

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bra

*Noteb*
2. Purse

3. Panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/2468700-Miss-Anderson-Giving-you-Trouble