*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138009-Give-it-back
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2138009
Guy is transformed against his will.

Guy is transformed against his will.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
My name is Jason. I'm 24 years old and most people would consider me a HUGE sports guy. I love football, I love weight lifting, I love racing cars and I love women. My god! They're beautiful. The shape they take simply by walking. Like....it's not fair how sexiness just oozes from them. The short shorts, tight shirts, cleavage, smooth lean legs....I freaking LOVE women.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those jocks who could be one of the next calvin klein models, but I have been told my entire life I'm "very handsome"...whatever that means. Maybe I just have my own self image issues.

Anyways. I'm

*BEEP* !! *BEEP* !! *BEEP* !! *BEEP*

**Ughhhhh! I hate mornings** I think to myself. **Why is this stupid alarm even on anyways? Not like I'm doing shit today**

(My name is Jason. I'm 24 years old and most people would consider me a HUGE people person. I love football, I love weight lifting, I love racing cars, I love women, I love drinking, smoking, having sex and partying. So I'm pretty much your normal college guy.)

(Anyways, the last couple months haven't been so great for me. I failed my last class, which can only be taken once a year, I lost my apartment in a fire, my parents have moved past discussing splitting up and have actually went their seperate ways, and I was let go from my sales job yesterday.)

"Babe!!" I yell out to see if my girlfriend is still home...which she isn't...

(Since I lost my place, she's let me crash at her place. Blessing in disguise really cause she lives on the "sorority lane" of college.)

**Probably out buying more clothes with whats left of my money...I love that woman, but she really needs to scale back** I think to myself.

I jump out of bed and let the cool breeze touch my balls. I've always slept naked. Ever since I learned you could do it.

So I go through the usual routine. Stretch, yawn, scratch balls, scratch ass, proceed to bathroom.

When I get into the bathroom I notice there's only one toothbrush in the toothbrush holder....and its hers.... **What the fuck? Where's my toothbrush?** I think to myself. I've got nasty morning breath, but I've also got this issue with using other peoples toothbrushes....

I decide to:
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138009-Give-it-back