*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. This mans price
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141108-Every-Mans-Price/cid/2416862-This-mans-price
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Occult · #2141108
Guy agrees to become a woman for alot of money
Chapter #1

This mans price

    by: Wendy
The cool night air pickles against your nude body, an unlit pink candel hung in one hand. Looking down at your slightly muscular frame you see that despite yourself, you are starting to harden. You're standing in the center of an intricate circle in the middle of a forrest of your hosts property, fires positioned at even intervals around you. Waiting, you think back to how you would up hear.

*****

I was in the final quarter of my shift at my crappy retail job, ok it wasn't so bad as far as retail jobs go, but I didn't burry myself in debt earning a Master's degree to make little more then minimum wage helping morons find something right infront of their faces (ok, I'm more bitter then I realized.) Anyway I was in the home stretch before work ended when a well dressed man in a suit came up to me, now there where well dressed people who came in but this man was a world apart. He handed me his business card showing his name to be Mr. A. Devins assistant to one Bridgette F.M.P Berger. Now I knew this name, not many people didn't, she's practically owns everything in 100 square miles.

"Miss Berger has a proposition for you Mr. Morris. On the back of the business card I handed you is a QR code that will provide you with information. Please be discreet about this."

Nodding, I pocket the card and ask "how do you know my name?"

"You weren't chosen at random." He said as he turned around and left.

With that I spent the rest of my shift imaging what this could be. When I clocked out, I put in my headphones, scanned the card and waited for it to load. I was Yemen to a note.

"Dear Matthew Morris,

You have been selected for a ceremony of a supernatural persuasion. For participating you will be rewarded handsomely. For more information I must ask you for your silence, attached is a non disclosure agreement."


Clicking the link, I skimmed the document which mentioned harsh financial penalties for breaking it. Nervously I signed it. I was taken back to the first page with had additional text revealed.

"Thank you, as payment for your scilence and proof of my identity $12,000 has been added to your bank account"


I try to minimize the app to check my bank balance but it doesn't let me.

"Onto buisness, I have always wanted to be a man and my studdy of the occult has lead me to a way to make it happen. You have been chosen as my ideal candidate being financially desperate enough and having the same birthday among other reasons. If you agree to this you will become compleatly female, and will be provided with necessary documents for your new life as well as $10,000,000 after taxes. If you accept transportation will be provided Saturday night at a quarter past 11, you will be lead to a specific point on my property where you must strip, take what is given to you and do what your told."

*****

Matthew stood waiting, a beutiful woman came out wearing nothing carrying a blue candel in one hand and a knife. She walked up to me in the circle and started chanting in a language I didn't recognise. After about 5 minutes she motiend for me to hold up my free hand and cut it pouring blood on her blue candle which lit, then she had me do the same to her, her blood lighting my pink candle. They both melted incredibly fast though equally, generating a massive amount of smoke.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wendy (UN: 3oct1111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141108-Every-Mans-Price/cid/2416862-This-mans-price